Hey, all...

Hmmmmmm ... what if this is all part of a scheme? You know, some kind of charade. You seem new here, but sometimes people say "Oh, I'm leaving now, I've had enough."
Then ... they come back as a 'sock'? I've seen it happen before.

Can't blame him if he did. Maybe he realized it's pretty dumb to post personal information on an anonymous message board where one half hates the other.

It's when someone begins to use a different name than the one they are usually associated with.
Like, there's this one old bag here that uses 'ThatOwlWoman' most of the time. Then ... when she feels 'clever', she's begins to post as 'CrazyCatLady'.

It's when someone begins to use a different name than the one they are usually associated with.
Like, there's this one old bag here that uses 'ThatOwlWoman' most of the time. Then ... when she feels 'clever', she's begins to post as 'CrazyCatLady'.

Said the loser who, in the final days of Amazon's politics forum, had at least 15 socks going -- all at the same time. Poor Jack. Still obsessed with me, still convinced that this person and that person is a sock. Is your life really *that* boring? Shouldn't you be over on the Toxic LetsBashAllThoseOtherAmazonPeopleAllDayEveryDay thread, doing her bidding? Since you're reportedly good friends with all the guy mods, ask them to ID all my alleged socks for you.

Back