Hey, conspiracy theorists...

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
Since the United States no longer exists, what's the point of this election? Why is the North American Union still holding American elections instead of North American Union elections? Odd, to say the least. I'm sure once the NAFTA superhighway gets done, though, they're going to use it to ship vaccines all across the country to give kids autism, and the CDC is going to cover them up. The Council on Foreign relations, in cooperation with the Illuminati and the Jews, is doing this right now.

"I'm 'enery the 8th I am, 'enery the 8th I am, I am...
I got married to the widow next door, she'd been married 7 times before,
& all her husband's named 'enery,
'enery the 8th I am, I am,
'enery the 8th I am."

Since the United States no longer exists, what's the point of this election? Why is the North American Union still holding American elections instead of North American Union elections? Odd, to say the least. I'm sure once the NAFTA superhighway gets done, though, they're going to use it to ship vaccines all across the country to give kids autism, and the CDC is going to cover them up. The Council on Foreign relations, in cooperation with the Illuminati and the Jews, is doing this right now.

LOL Vicente Fox for NAU Secretary General!

Obviously waterdork has no clue what the NAU is. So in hs ignorance he mocks those who have simply brought the fact of the NAU to his attention. What a little douchebag. Look it up waterdork. You might be suprised what you find.

Obviously waterdork has no clue what the NAU is. So in hs ignorance he mocks those who have simply brought the fact of the NAU to his attention. What a little douchebag. Look it up waterdork. You might be suprised what you find.

Why should I look it up? The United States doesn't exist anymore!

Huh? Don't tell me you believe in it too?

Damned abbreviation Nazi's!

I've never lost a job to a slave, and I would guess that neither have you.

Or are you very passionate about the textile industry?

I've never lost a job to a slave, and I would guess that neither have you.

Or are you very passionate about the textile industry?

Well I guess you and I are all that matter. I've seen severe wage depression and lost opportunities due to globalization in my industry. Your National COllaborativism is dead from the get go, because American companies refuse to have any loyalty to american citizens and will seek to outsource the work or change immigration laws rather than pay Americans what they need to survive in America.

Well I guess you and I are all that matter. I've seen severe wage depression and lost opportunities due to globalization in my industry. Your National COllaborativism is dead from the get go, because American companies refuse to have any loyalty to american citizens and will seek to outsource the work or change immigration laws rather than pay Americans what they need to survive in America.

What industry?

If my particular views focused on your agenda, then I suppose it would be dead from the get go. Fortunately for me it is an actual philosophy, not a random assortment of conspiracies.

What industry?

If my particular views focused on your agenda, then I suppose it would be dead from the get go. Fortunately for me it is an actual philosophy, not a random assortment of conspiracies.

Yes. It's fascism. And it won't be collaborative, it will be international and hostile to the american people.

Back