Hey, conspiracy theorists...

WHy don't you stfu and stick your lips on medved's cock some more.

Hey, cretin, PROVE it exists!

-Name the executive officers of NAU
-Name the legislative chambers and house leaders
-Name the principle political parties and their leaders and platforms
-Summarize the NAU's 5/10/20/50 year plan for economic success
-Link a picture of the NAU flag

If not, then you can just go eat a dick.

Hey, cretin, PROVE it exists!

-Name the executive officers of NAU
-Name the legislative chambers and house leaders
-Name the principle political parties and their leaders and platforms
-Summarize the NAU's 5/10/20/50 year plan for economic success
-Link a picture of the NAU flag

If not, then you can just go eat a dick.
Interesting. So, if I have a plan, the land, a foundation, all the supplies, and have hired the construction crew I can't talk about the building to come until somebody starts getting mail there?

Interesting. So, if I have a plan, the land, a foundation, all the supplies, and have hired the construction crew I can't talk about the building to come until somebody starts getting mail there?

The difference is that no one in the American legislature has talked about this--- Mexico wants to do it, I have no idea how Canada feels, but America hasn't even considered it. It wouldn't benefit the US.

I wanted to see how nutty he is with regard to the NAU--whether he believes it exists or is a coming attraction.

But, yes, Damo, in your case I would make such a demand if you were to order an office building, and I would send you a whole bunch of junk mail!

The difference is that no one in the American legislature has talked about this--- Mexico wants to do it, I have no idea how Canada feels, but America hasn't even considered it. It wouldn't benefit the US.

The legislature is a joke. The NAU benefits corporations who don't like america's high standards and all the red tape of going between countries. It also serves the dual purpose of diluting a freedom oriented population of people aware of their rights with a desperate population of people who will vote away their rights if offered short sighted incentives.

The legislature is a joke. The NAU benefits corporations who don't like america's high standards and all the red tape of going between countries. It also serves the dual purpose of diluting a freedom oriented population of people aware of their rights with a desperate population of people who will vote away their rights if offered short sighted incentives.

Fortunately the corporations cannot sign any treaties. Game, set, match.

You need legislative assemblies to make a new political body. Or have you not studied the ratification of the US Constitution?

Since the United States no longer exists, what's the point of this election? Why is the North American Union still holding American elections instead of North American Union elections? Odd, to say the least. I'm sure once the NAFTA superhighway gets done, though, they're going to use it to ship vaccines all across the country to give kids autism, and the CDC is going to cover them up. The Council on Foreign relations, in cooperation with the Illuminati and the Jews, is doing this right now.

at some point u got to change your philosophy.. we can stay isolated.. but to what result when EU is cooperating.. Asia alliance is running... and America goes into isolation?

At some point we will be forced to embrace globilization.. face it. Mexico will be key for America.

No. They pay off politicians to do their bidding for them.

Sorry buddy, but America is not going to trade off its sovereignty, no matter how much the corporations are offering-- not to mention it wouldn't be in the corporations' best interests, since we have one of the freer markets in the world.

at some point u got to change your philosophy.. we can stay isolated.. but to what result when EU is cooperating.. Asia alliance is running... and America goes into isolation?

At some point we will be forced to embrace globilization.. face it. Mexico will be key for America.

That would make sense if there wasn't a growing backlash against globalisation and the EU...the EU will not be permanent (or at least will not become any more interdependent).

Sorry buddy, but America is not going to trade off its sovereignty, no matter how much the corporations are offering-- not to mention it wouldn't be in the corporations' best interests, since we have one of the freer markets in the world.

We already have, jackface. They destroyed the border for cheaper labor. They don't care. And they prefer monopolies to free markets anyway. They only want free markets in situations where someone else owns stuff and they want that too.

We already have, jackface. They destroyed the border for cheaper labor. They don't care. And they prefer monopolies to free markets anyway. They only want free markets in situations where someone else owns stuff and they want that too.

Oh, you must have "immigration" and "sovereignty" confused.

Immigration would be what is happening at the border (and you can see how upset people are)--- sovereignty would be the concept of a border in the first place.

You sound jealous. I take it you're not an entrepreneur?

Back