Hey Dano, The Woman Admits Making up the Robbery Attack Story!!!!!

Its an assumption you made.

And an assumption that they made and lots made, the campaign talked about the crime, obviously they thought the crime happened. I mean you cannot argue with basic reading comprehension.

I am done here, Obama campaign bought it too as did many, sometimes you end up wrong, what more do you want? I'm sure she'll be punished, it probably helped Obama and Dems and the end.

I'm more interested in knowing whether she was looking for attention personally, or if she was trying to engineer an October surprise.

There's a layer of racial hatred mixed into this fake story that was selected by the accuser for dramatic effect.

Why wouldn't it be a crazy white union worker that attacked her in Pittsburgh? Well, probably because all of their manufacturing jobs disappeared...but how about a truck driver? Pittsburgh's got plenty of those.

Oh...and Murtha was right.

She was from Texas.

They have been whipped into a frenzy and there is going to be some real problems after the election.

I dont know exactly how it will manifest its self but its not going to be good.

I've thought about this too Desh. I hope most of their depression and anger is directed inward. They can mutilate themselves as much as they want, I don't care. I just hope they don't try to take their insanity out on the country. Maybe if we get healthcare straightened out they might be able to get some professional help.

And an assumption that they made and lots made, the campaign talked about the crime, obviously they thought the crime happened. I mean you cannot argue with basic reading comprehension.

I am done here, Obama campaign bought it too as did many, sometimes you end up wrong, what more do you want? I'm sure she'll be punished, it probably helped Obama and Dems and the end.

no one made assumptions but you.

wouldnt that be nice.

I may just take down my Obama signs right after the election.

I have not put one on my car for just this reason.

I have noticed very few car stickers this whole season.

They didn't specify which crime nor did they speak to the injustice of freedom of speech. They simply said that the perpetrator (as it turns out it was likely her) should be brought to justice. don't project your intellectual short comings onto other people.
"the person who perpetrated "this" crime. What do you think they mean by the word "THIS"?
I mean holy shit are we going back to grade 3 here?!?

Of course maybe at the time they said it they really somehow telepathically knew that this crime would refer to the girl being exposed as filing a false report. :foil:

I know. But Pittsburgh is still ridiculously racist. And not to delve into conspiracy theory, but this is Pennsylvania, stupidly or otherwise, thought to be the last stand for McCain.
I wonder how much the Obama camp paid her to do this stupid thing that will likely kill McCain in Pennsylvania with one stupid slap....

:D

If she didn't make any money on this then she is Seriously stupid.

I wonder how much the Obama camp paid her to do this stupid thing that will likely kill McCain in Pennsylvania with one stupid slap....

:D

If she didn't make any money on this then she is Seriously stupid.

Hmmm. Nah, she's going to jail, I doubt she'd do that for money or for political reasons, but I suppose it's possible.

I would agree with you that those are much bigger priorities. But I'm just telling you what his people are saying and doing. For some reason, they still think he can/has to win Pennsylvania.

I think he can't. Maybe he does have to win it mathematically now, because either Ohio or Florida aren't going to come through, and so many other states are really already out of contention. He'd be very lucky to get both Ohio and Florida, and he'll still need something extra to stay competitive.

I would agree with you that those are much bigger priorities. But I'm just telling you what his people are saying and doing. For some reason, they still think he can/has to win Pennsylvania.

I think he can't. Maybe he does have to win it mathematically now, because either Ohio or Florida aren't going to come through, and so many other states are really already out of contention. He'd be very lucky to get both Ohio and Florida, and he'll still need something extra to stay competitive.

McCain is as likely to win Pennsylvania right now as Obama is to win Georgia. McCain's strategy is entirely retarded. As I said before, he should concentrate on winning Bush's turf.

"the person who perpetrated "this" crime. What do you think they mean by the word "THIS"?
I mean holy * are we going back to grade 3 here?!?

Of course maybe at the time they said it they really somehow telepathically knew that this crime would refer to the girl being exposed as filing a false report. :foil:

They weren't sure what happened Dano. They stated that they hope that the justice system would prevail in this crime. You can sit here an pretend that they were just as wrong as you were, but they weren't. And it appears even the McCain camp knew not to say anything on the matter as well.

McCain is as likely to win Pennsylvania right now as Obama is to win Georgia. McCain's strategy is entirely retarded. As I said before, he should concentrate on winning Bush's turf.

The problem is that he's losing in too many Bush states to just play defense. He has to try to take a Kerry state. PA is the best shot that he's got given the number of electoral votes.

They weren't sure what happened Dano. They stated that they hope that the justice system would prevail in this crime. You can sit here an pretend that they were just as wrong as you were, but they weren't. And it appears even the McCain camp knew not to say anything on the matter as well.

They referred to "this" crime. Where "this" crime meant the girl being attacked and robbed.

Back