Hey MOSCOW MITCH! You're NEXT M.FKR!!

lol......they get 5000 more votes than the least popular governor in the country and they think they are on a roll........poor desperate lib'ruls.......

Really?

What are you pissed about?

How has your life gotten materially worse?

You have to concoct things to be pissed about.

I am pissed about the destruction of norms that protect us from tyranny, the acceptance of incredibly rude behavior from those in high office and the destruction of respect for truth, and justice.

I am pissed about the destruction of norms that protect us from tyranny, the acceptance of incredibly rude behavior from those in high office and the destruction of respect for truth, and justice.

the destruction of norms?

What norms are they GayRod? You mean the norms of how impeachment investigations have usually been conducted? Those norms?

The norms of groups like ANTIFA assaulting people based on their political beliefs?

What norms exactly?

You're just a monotonous cunt who comes here every day to masturbate for all to see, you're a truly sad bastard.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...-top-moscow-mitch-nickname-effort-to-smear-me

iu

tenor.gif

Should have had a better candidate. Not liberals fault the republicans had to vote for a loser.

Let me assure you, Trump is a bottomless pit of LOSER. No one like him in the history of the presidency. The GOP must be so proud. It's not going to be pretty when the history books start being written. Usually takes 25 years. I don't know if I will be around but I sure hope so.

the destruction of norms?

What norms are they GayRod? You mean the norms of how impeachment investigations have usually been conducted? Those norms?

The norms of groups like ANTIFA assaulting people based on their political beliefs?

What norms exactly?

NO the norms of expecting basic honesty from a president about how he is using his official power, the norms of caring if they constantly lie to you or not, the norms of having an independent justice department, not having politically based prosecutions.

Transparency from the White House. Honest government. Accepting of reality, a belief in doing good for more than just yourself.

Yes, after the dust settles in a few decades, President Trump’s two terms will be viewed in historical context snd even the mostly biased historians will have to concede at least three points.

(1) President Trump was the most politically and personally persecuted president in history

(2) President Trump is in the top five best and most effective presidents in history.

(3) The sexual predator, old Bill, was impeached for cause...perjury and obstruction and disbarred and President Trump was impeached because he deafeated Hillary Clinton.

NO the norms of expecting basic honesty from a president about how he is using his official power, the norms of caring if they constantly lie to you or not, the norms of having an independent justice department, not having politically based prosecutions.

Transparency from the White House. Honest government. Accepting of reality, a belief in doing good for more than just yourself.

Trump is the most transparent President we have had in a generation.

Another massive pile of moron; the only one's destructing norms, cheering anti-American tyranny and acting rude are rubes on the left and the Democratic Party of the Jackass.

This clown show impeachment process is the latest example. It wasn't enough to be exposed as liars in the Russian Hoax. Now we get the Ukrainian Hoax in a desperate effort to protect the corrupt asshats running for the Democratic nomination. :rolleyes:

Yes, after the dust settles in a few decades, President Trump’s two terms will be viewed in historical context snd even the mostly biased historians will have to concede at least three points.

(1) President Trump was the most politically and personally persecuted president in history

(2) President Trump is in the top five best and most effective presidents in history.

(3) The sexual predator, old Bill, was impeached for cause...perjury and obstruction and disbarred and President Trump was impeached because he deafeated Hillary Clinton.

:thumbsup:

funny.jpg

Trump is the most transparent President we have had in a generation.

Have you seen his tax returns? Have you heard his lies? We know nothing about this guy, or his agenda. Do you know how many subpoena to testify he is directed his employees not to honor?

Have you seen his tax returns? Have you heard his lies? We know nothing about this guy, or his agenda. Do you know how many subpoena to testify he is directed his employees not to honor?

I don't care about his tax returns. They are irrelevant to me. I don't care about anyone elses tax returns and neither should you

He exaggerates for sure, but he is very transparent. If you listen carefully you know where he stands. Unlike Obama, President Trump genuinely loves this country

As for the subpoena's? I think as many as other Presidents. Don't care about that either. Trump isn't the first to ignore them.

Is that all you got?

Back