Hi -- New here.

Can't explain how any specific DEMOCRAT policies allegedly resulted in "lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc.", I see, sock.

Post another boast. I enjoy those, hypocrite.

I think she just did. YOU are the one that refuses to accept her explanation.

Can't explain how any specific DEMOCRAT policies allegedly resulted in "lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc.", I see, sock.

Your repeated surrenders have been thoroughly enjoyable.

"....the choice between expanding Medicaid or not doing so; the choice between raising the minimum wage or allowing inflation to erode it; the choice between strengthening the hand of unions or weakening it; the choice between aggressively pursuing new technologies like solar, or trying to prop up dying old industries like coal; the choice between protecting the environment or allowing industry to make the state an uninviting and unhealthy place; the choice between pro-diversity and pro-gay policies that bring in the creative class, or to side with the bigots and transform the state into a dead-end culture that can only compete in the global market by driving labor costs down; the choice between proven-effective sex ed, and abstinence-only approaches that fail terribly but placate the religious conservatives; the choice between teaching proper science and only teaching the bits that don't offend the sensibilities of Biblical literalists; the choice between effective methods for fighting crime, such as early childhood interventions and rehabilitation, and methods that fail horribly but appeal to those who enjoy seeing "those people" punished, like mass incarceration...."

and oil barons

Your repeated surrenders have been thoroughly enjoyable.

Your boast-posting lies about imaginary surrenders are most amusing, sock.

Name the specific DEMOCRAT policies that supposedly resulted in "lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc.".

We both know you can't, don't we, sock?

hot babe chick:
"In part, yes. I think that's why you'll find meaningful red-state/blue-state correlations across such indicators. Generally speaking, states that have tended towards political liberalism (like those of the Northeast) have tended to have pretty good results. States that have tended towards politcial conservatism (like those of the Deep South) have tended to have pretty poor results. Is that just a huge coincidence? Conceivably. Likewise, it could be a huge coincidence that politically conservative nations tend to be in pretty rough shape, while most of the high-quality-of-life nations are places that are more liberal. But I don't think it is a coincidence, any more than I think it's a coincidence that there's a statistical correlation of the US doing better with Democratic presidents than Republican ones. Instead of regarding it all as one giant cosmic coincidence, I regard it as the product of lots of little good decisions that governments in more liberal areas tend to make, while governments in more conservative areas make the opposite decisions -- for example, the choice between expanding Medicaid or not doing so; the choice between raising the minimum wage or allowing inflation to erode it; the choice between strengthening the hand of unions or weakening it; the choice between aggressively pursuing new technologies like solar, or trying to prop up dying old industries like coal; the choice between protecting the environment or allowing industry to make the state an uninviting and unhealthy place; the choice between pro-diversity and pro-gay policies that bring in the creative class, or to side with the bigots and transform the state into a dead-end culture that can only compete in the global market by driving labor costs down; the choice between proven-effective sex ed, and abstinence-only approaches that fail terribly but placate the religious conservatives; the choice between teaching proper science and only teaching the bits that don't offend the sensibilities of Biblical literalists; the choice between effective methods for fighting crime, such as early childhood interventions and rehabilitation, and methods that fail horribly but appeal to those who enjoy seeing "those people" punished, like mass incarceration."

Legina ... did you actually READ her response?

I've come here a few times when this thread is at the top of Page 1. Each time, hot babe chick is discussing something intelligent, while you and Legina are quibbling about nonsense.
Just by my limited visitation here, I think she has proven she's NOT a sock.

miJlhUK.jpg

I think she just did. YOU are the one that refuses to accept her explanation.

Do you? On what basis?

Since you've volunteered to be "her" champion, reference a specific DEMOCRAT policy to each one of the following alleged results, and show verifiable evidence of a causal relationship:

• Lower murder rates
  • Lower infant mortality
  • High life expectancy
  • More college degrees
  • Higher median income
  • Higher productivity
  • Higher GSP per capita
  • Lower overall crime
  • Lower incarceration rate
  • Lower obesity rates
Don't forget to quantify each statistical incidence rate pre-and-post DEMOCRAT policy implementation.

Do you? On what basis?

Since you've volunteered to be "her" champion, reference a specific DEMOCRAT policy to one of the following results, and show verifiable evidence of a causal relationship:

• Lower murder rates
  • Lower infant mortality
  • High life expectancy
  • More college degrees
  • Higher median income
  • Higher productivity
  • Higher GSP per capita
  • Lower overall crime
  • Lower obesity rates

Don't forget to quantify each statistical incidence rate pre-and-post DEMOCRAT policy implementation.

Lower infant mortality

It's called Abortion

Killing millions of unborn has reduced the infant mortality rate.

Do you? On what basis?

Since you've volunteered to be "her" champion, reference a specific DEMOCRAT policy to each one of the following alleged results, and show verifiable evidence of a causal relationship:

• Lower murder rates
  • Lower infant mortality
  • High life expectancy
  • More college degrees
  • Higher median income
  • Higher productivity
  • Higher GSP per capita
  • Lower overall crime
  • Lower obesity rates

You asked her a question, she gave you an answer.

Name the specific DEMOCRAT policies that supposedly resulted in "lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc.".
"....the choice between expanding Medicaid or not doing so; the choice between raising the minimum wage or allowing inflation to erode it; the choice between strengthening the hand of unions or weakening it; the choice between aggressively pursuing new technologies like solar, or trying to prop up dying old industries like coal; the choice between protecting the environment or allowing industry to make the state an uninviting and unhealthy place; the choice between pro-diversity and pro-gay policies that bring in the creative class, or to side with the bigots and transform the state into a dead-end culture that can only compete in the global market by driving labor costs down; the choice between proven-effective sex ed, and abstinence-only approaches that fail terribly but placate the religious conservatives; the choice between teaching proper science and only teaching the bits that don't offend the sensibilities of Biblical literalists; the choice between effective methods for fighting crime, such as early childhood interventions and rehabilitation, and methods that fail horribly but appeal to those who enjoy seeing "those people" punished, like mass incarceration...."

Back