Hi -- New here.

In the meantime, you should ask yourself why you obsess over the personal stuff, if you don't consider it important.

You think it's important enough to keep posting, fuck-up, so ask yourself the same question, hypocrite.

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Boasting about income seems hypocritical for an SJW, sock.

I come out with an average annual income far above the median for my age.

Jack your taste in women leaves a lot to be desired. Hell I remember you thinking Bowel was hot. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I've come here a few times when this thread is at the top of Page 1. Each time, hot babe chick is discussing something intelligent, while you and Legina are quibbling about nonsense.
Just by my limited visitation here, I think she has proven she's NOT a sock.

Your surrender is noted and has been enjoyed. Thanks.

So you can't cite the specific DEMOCRAT policies that supposedly resulted in "lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc.".

I understand why you can't.

hypocrite.
I'd recommend looking that word up. You've used it incorrectly twice in a row.

Boasting about income seems hypocritical for an SJW, sock.
I'm not boasting. Merely explaining why I don't consider the breaks in my project-based employment to mean I'm "unemployed." Certainly they don't entitle me to collect unemployment. But you're welcome to think of them however you'd like.

I'd recommend looking that word up. You've used it incorrectly twice in a row.

So you say, boast-poster.

I'm not boasting. Merely explaining why I don't consider the breaks in my project-based employment to mean I'm "unemployed." Certainly they don't entitle me to collect unemployment. But you're welcome to think of them however you'd like.

So you say, boast-poster. BTW, can you explain why/how you aren't entitled to " collect unemployment?"

With the low-res picture and the c&P cartoon glasses I put on my pic, there's not much to judge from.

It's more about your responses, than your avatar. (Don't let the 'hot babe chick' distract you from what I find admirable)

So you can't cite the specific DEMOCRAT policies that supposedly resulted in "lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc.".

I understand why you can't.

"....the choice between expanding Medicaid or not doing so; the choice between raising the minimum wage or allowing inflation to erode it; the choice between strengthening the hand of unions or weakening it; the choice between aggressively pursuing new technologies like solar, or trying to prop up dying old industries like coal; the choice between protecting the environment or allowing industry to make the state an uninviting and unhealthy place; the choice between pro-diversity and pro-gay policies that bring in the creative class, or to side with the bigots and transform the state into a dead-end culture that can only compete in the global market by driving labor costs down; the choice between proven-effective sex ed, and abstinence-only approaches that fail terribly but placate the religious conservatives; the choice between teaching proper science and only teaching the bits that don't offend the sensibilities of Biblical literalists; the choice between effective methods for fighting crime, such as early childhood interventions and rehabilitation, and methods that fail horribly but appeal to those who enjoy seeing "those people" punished, like mass incarceration...."

I'll 'fess up here -- I chose the pic because I though I looked unusually good in it. I'm pretty generic in real life.

hardly

I have told these guys here for over a decade I'm just an average chick

the truth seems hard for them to accept so they cant handle that

"....the choice between expanding Medicaid or not doing so; the choice between raising the minimum wage or allowing inflation to erode it; the choice between strengthening the hand of unions or weakening it; the choice between aggressively pursuing new technologies like solar, or trying to prop up dying old industries like coal; the choice between protecting the environment or allowing industry to make the state an uninviting and unhealthy place; the choice between pro-diversity and pro-gay policies that bring in the creative class, or to side with the bigots and transform the state into a dead-end culture that can only compete in the global market by driving labor costs down; the choice between proven-effective sex ed, and abstinence-only approaches that fail terribly but placate the religious conservatives; the choice between teaching proper science and only teaching the bits that don't offend the sensibilities of Biblical literalists; the choice between effective methods for fighting crime, such as early childhood interventions and rehabilitation, and methods that fail horribly but appeal to those who enjoy seeing "those people" punished, like mass incarceration...."

Can't explain how any specific DEMOCRAT policies allegedly resulted in "lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc.", I see, sock.

Post another boast. I enjoy those, hypocrite.

Back