Hi -- New here.

So you're unemployed, sock?

Yes, you could call it that, in that I'm not paid when I'm not actively on a project. But I don't tend to think of it that way, since I'm paid well enough when I am on a project that I come out with an average annual income far above the median for my age.

A specific list would run to the thousands of pages. Each budget has specific spending projects that lend themselves, for example, to New York's continued success as a global economic hub. So, for purposes of this thread, I'm content to lay out the overall themes that I think have helped -- and not just in New York, but in more liberals states generally. If there's a specific program you'd like to dig into, I'm happy to do so.

So you cannot cite the specific policy actions by DEMOCRATS that led to the results that you "think" are "probably a significant part of the reason that New York has lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc."?

Too concise for you, sock?

I'm holding out hope that you're bright enough to realize that making unverifiable personal claims on the Internet doesn't add credibility to your posts.

So far, I'm disappointed in your progress, sock.

bot holes always hate it when humans act like humans with real lives

A specific list would run to the thousands of pages. Each budget has specific spending projects that lend themselves, for example, to New York's continued success as a global economic hub. So, for purposes of this thread, I'm content to lay out the overall themes that I think have helped -- and not just in New York, but in more liberals states generally. If there's a specific program you'd like to dig into, I'm happy to do so.

they are pretty much all the programs the republicans try to destroy when they are in power.

Yes, you could call it that, in that I'm not paid when I'm not actively on a project.

I do call it that, sock, because you aren't working. How convenient.

But I don't tend to think of it that way, since I'm paid well enough when I am on a project that I come out with an average annual income far above the median for my age.

So you say, sock. Naturally there's no evidence whatsoever to corroborate your boast. I suspect you are on public assistance of one type or another, sock.

BTW, I thought income inequality was supposed to be a great evil. Why are you pretending to be well-off financially?

en955ovxsfg11.jpg

So you cannot cite the specific policy actions by DEMOCRATS that led to the results that you "think" are "probably a significant part of the reason that New York has lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc."?

I do call it that, sock, because you aren't working.

That's fine.

So you say, sock. Naturally there's no evidence whatsoever to corroborate your boast.

Yes, as has been repeatedly agreed, unless people were willing to jeopardize their privacy by, say, providing notarized copies of their tax returns, it's not going to be corroborated. Take it or leave it as you'd like.

BTW, I thought income inequality was supposed to be a great evil. Why are you pretending to be well-off financially?

I don't regard income inequality to be a great evil. In fact, I regard it as necessary for the proper functioning of an economy -- to provide an incentive for hard work, investment, and innovation. EXCESS wealth inequality is what threatens a society -- when it becomes so top-heavy that there's instability, and when resources are allocated upwards far beyond the needs to incentivize desired behavior.

Anyway, I wouldn't call myself "well-off." I'm still early in my career. But I'm doing OK.

You've got nothing better to do, sock, because you're supposedly unemployed. Of course, genuine project-based workers on the bench might be expected to spend their days networking and looking for a new project, but you allegedly prefer to spend hours on the Internet regurgitating trite partisan political generalizations, don't you, sock?

You "think" DEMOCRATS are responsible for "lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc.", but can't tell me how they supposedly "accomplished" these things in specific terms, sock?

Apparently you cannot cite the specific policy actions by DEMOCRATS that led to the results that you "think" are "probably a significant part of the reason that New York has lower murder rates, lower infant mortality, high life expectancy, more college degrees, higher median income, higher productivity, higher GSP per capita, lower overall crime, lower incarceration rate, lower obesity rates, etc."?

Yes, as has been repeatedly agreed, unless people were willing to jeopardize their privacy by, say, providing notarized copies of their tax returns, it's not going to be corroborated.

And I will be there to remind you of the futility of your feckless fondness for foisting foolish personal statements on the forum every time you fuck up, sock. If you can't back it up, I'll jack you up.

I don't regard income inequality to be a great evil. In fact, I regard it as necessary for the proper functioning of an economy -- to provide an incentive for hard work, investment, and innovation. EXCESS wealth inequality is what threatens a society -- when it becomes so top-heavy that there's instability, and when resources are allocated upwards far beyond the needs to incentivize desired behavior. Anyway, I wouldn't call myself "well-off." I'm still early in my career. But I'm doing OK.

Hypocrite.

Back