Hi -- New here.

She isn't writing just for you nor are you the only one reading these so your opinion as to how she should write is just your opinion. Skip on by if it's too much for you to handle.

Another knight in whining armor springs into action and mansplains things to defend the "damsel" in distress.

:rofl2:

Hello Oneuli,

Oh, of course. All the rates would need to be tweaked upwards in accordance. And the corporate rate put back where it was, or even above where it was. But the bottom line is that our economy is generating enough activity for us to be paying down the debt right now, and taxes on the middle would not have to be raised much at all to do it.

If we can't pay the debt down now we will never be able to do it during a recession.

And thanks for the links.

Bingo. That is the fear most economics experts have currently. Despite their claim to be fiduciary hawks, Republicans are just the opposite. In modern times they have presided over our economic downturns, while (D) presidents have pulled us out of the economic ditch, time after time.

My experience has been that smarter people generally have more patience for detail. I think that includes extremely technical questions such as policy changes. For example, I think there's a reason that notorious dummies like GW Bush and Trump insisted on their briefing being boiled down to a few vague bullet points, while a Rhodes Scholar like Clinton was famously willing to dive into the details to the point of micromanagement.

If you come to a political discussion forum to learn new things, discuss interesting topics, fine-tune your own points-of-view, and maybe even have your own beliefs challenged by new people and evidence, then you naturally prefer more detailed responses. I want to hear someone's opinion on something, and also *why* they believe what they do.

On the other hand if you just come to a politics forum to argue and bicker, then short snippy posts and personal attacks are your meat.

So many threatened Right Wingers on this thread. Attacking her personally, attacking her writing style, attacking her probable looks, basically attacking extraneous issues instead of debating her topic.

I love the details myself...and the smell of panic as they all wonder what angle will make her crack under all this petty childish bullshit. ;)

She isn't writing just for you nor are you the only one reading these so your opinion as to how she should write is just your opinion. Skip on by if it's too much for you to handle.

That's right I forgot you have to write to the level of the dumbest person who might read it. Guess that is why you reared your ugly Bowel sock head again. :laugh:

So many threatened Right Wingers on this thread. Attacking her personally, attacking her writing style, attacking her probable looks, basically attacking extraneous issues instead of debating her topic.
I love the details myself...and the smell of panic as they all wonder what angle will make her crack under all this petty childish bullshit. ;)

This thread has been one of the most enjoyable in a very long time, hasn't it? Their true ugly selves, their fears, their misogyny, their pettiness, their lack of intelligence, their envy -- all of it on display in brilliant colors of green and swastika. Meanwhile, their nemesis calmly and adroitly pulls the rug out from under them with every post.

My next favorite part is Toxic running around like a rabid little teacup poodle with mange, yapping and nipping at the boys to go git 'er because she's way too intimidated and cowardly to say anything to Oneuil herself.

Isn't it strange that Bowel's posts and Gotcha68's posts are just far enough apart time wise so someone could log off and back on.

S4SEym3.jpg

You may see that in the mecca of NYC but my experience and I'm quite a bit older with an advanced degree plus working with very intelligent people says you are incorrect. But think what you wish.

Out of curiosity, what's your advanced degree?

Isn't it strange that Bowel's posts and Gotcha68's posts are just far enough apart time wise so someone could log off and back on.

S4SEym3.jpg

You sock obsessed posters really need a life. Someone shows up here, and you act like gossiping teenagers. Been here a little bit, and I've already seen it numerous times.

What else did Blowjob Bill dive into....

A great deal. As you presumably know, his time was an era when pretty much every good socioeconomic indicator went up and every bad one went down. His legendary workaholism and detail orientation really paid dividends for the nation.

Eileen Wellstone was her name

Do you have any supporting evidence for that?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-clinton-expelled-from-oxford/

BJ Clinton never completed his B Phil course in politics, and took no degree, BTW

Clinton has at least two degrees, including a Juris Doctorate. How about you?

Strange heroes you seem to have....

What makes you think he's a hero of mine?

BTW, your age, purported "advanced degree" and claim to work "with very intelligent people" are all anecdotal.
It's as if you imagine that others don't know what an anecdote is, and thus that you provide a service popping up to identify them when you see them. Weird. Just to change things up, from time to time, I suppose you could pop into threads to identify parts of speech. Like: "Just so you know, 'BTW" is an abbreviation for "by the way."' Or 'For your information, "claim" is a verb.' That would add an equal amount of value to the forum.... which is to say, none.

Last edited:
My experience has been that smarter people generally have more patience for detail. I think that includes extremely technical questions such as policy changes. For example, I think there's a reason that notorious dummies like GW Bush and Trump insisted on their briefing being boiled down to a few vague bullet points, while a Rhodes Scholar like Clinton was famously willing to dive into the details to the point of micromanagement.
Clinton and Obama were both ravenous readers of policy. Trump has a happy folder.

It's as if you imagine that others don't know what an anecdote is, and thus that you provide a service popping up to identify them when you see them. Weird. Just to change things up, from time to time, I suppose you could pop into threads to identify parts of speech. Like: "Just so you know, 'BTW" is an abbreviation for "by the way."' Or "FYI, "claim" is a verb. That would add an equal amount of value to the forum.... which is to say, none.

Looks like I hit a nerve, sock.

Going to regale the forum with some more tales today?

A Story for Every Occasion™.

Just signed up today, and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a financial analyst in my late 20s, a Korean American, and presently living in NYC. I'm a bit of a political junkie and I lean pretty hard to the left.

You must be in "HOG HEAVEN".....living and working in the TRUMP ECONOMY. ;)

Back