Hi -- New here.

Clinton and Obama were both ravenous readers of policy. Trump has a happy folder.

LOL @ happy folder. So I wonder who gets chosen to inform His Tangerine Ignorance when something goes wrong in the world that needs some presidenting done about it? Do you think they draw straws? The loser has to wear the red shirt?

Cite the comparative statistics between natural disasters that occurred during both Administrations and show evidence of a verifiable causal relationship between the identities of the respective directors or administrators of the Federal Emergency Management Agency....

Statistics aren't compiled in a way that would allow for such a comparison, so we're stuck with more qualitative judgments of the difference between Clinton-era responses to disasters and, for example, the clusterfucks we saw after Katrina and Maria. I could, of course, point out the much higher death tolls, but you'd just insist that was because the storms were worse. I could then point out that Superstorm Sandy was far bigger than Katrina or Maria and yet had a lower death toll, but I'm sure you'd have an excuse there, too. So, that's really the choice voters need to keep in mind. They can vote for Democrats and get good results. Or they can vote for Republicans and get good excuses for bad results.

Hello Jack,

I AM a rich person and I pay all my taxes willingly. I LOVE the USA. I want to do my part to support the USA. I can't do it alone. We need to raise taxes.

I am not looking to make money off my support for the country I love. That seems wrong.

Money is not the end-all be-all of life. Once you have enough to be comfortable, more of it does not make you any happier. It may actually add more stress to your life figuring out how to manage it all. The ones who obsess over money don't understand what's really important in life. Love. Love is the most important thing in life. Trump OBVIOUSLY doesn't get THAT. And neither do people who think like him.

Consider this question. It's Christmas Eve. (or any other special day when people gather) Would you rather be in a) a room full of people you love, and whom love you; or b) a room full of money?

I chose a). Because money can't buy love.

Your many words didn't resolve the question.
The Congress, Agents and Representatives of the Shareholding/Ownership Class, have insured the 'Wealthy' against overtaxation by the Government. Why GIVE the money to Government when you can LOAN the money to the Government.
It ALL about the MONEY ... it's why you get out of bed in the morning.

A hit. A very palpable hit.

An ironic reference for you to make. The context of that famous quotation is that someone is attempting to commit murder with a poisoned sword during what is supposed to be a fencing match. That sounds like a decent analogy to your approach to sparring in this forum. Not to worry, I'm immune to your poison.

Cite the comparative statistics with a link to your sources for those assertions

The sources are publicly available and you can easily confirm my statements are correct. If you think one of them is wrong, identify it specifically and I'll be happy to confirm it's right -- think of it as "spot checking": go with whatever you think the least likely of the statements is and we'll see if it's true or not.

What "trends of economic improvement" were those

There were a great many of them. However, just to cite one, in 2015 we had the most rapid increase in real median household income on record, and this was followed by another strong year in 2016. Although the 2017 data isn't out yet, I'm granting Trump the benefit of the doubt that the trend of strongly increasing income is still continuing.

Another good example would be job creation. As of when Obama left office, we'd already set a record (by a margin of nearly two years, as I recall) for the most consecutive months of net job creation. That string of successful months has, so far, continued since Trump took office.

Can you show a causal relationship between any "trends of economic improvement" and specific actions taken by B. Hussein Obama?

Are you under the impression that he goes by "B. Hussein Obama"? If so, what gave you that impression, specifically? If not, why did you pick that way of naming him?

As of when Obama left office, we'd already set a record (by a margin of nearly two years, as I recall) for the most consecutive months of net job creation. That string of successful months has, so far, continued since Trump took office.?

Are you under the impression that B. Hussein Obama is somehow responsible for current job growth, sock?

You made some claims.....
I did, indeed, and I'm happy to defend them. First, just tell me which one you are most doubtful about, and I can provide the links proving it's correct. Then we can spare the effort of going through all the others that you're less doubtful of. Or, if you want to check them all, feel free. As I mentioned, the data sources are public and obvious. You can find them with mere seconds of Googling.

I did, indeed, and I'm happy to defend them.

Your idea of proving the claims you make seems to consist of making glib generalizations and a predilection for telling others to Google for evidence to back up your assertions, sock.

Back