Hi there white voters

So FRS/Alias/White Guy are the same.

Gotcha. They should all be banned.

Not necessarily. All a sock/troll has to do is 'name' a referrer and the reference info shows up on both the troll's profile and the referrer's profile.

In fact, FRS/Alias has no control over the referral info on his profile. I just tested it on my own profile.

:rofl2:

Your desperation skirt is showing again. It was an obvious troll. Just because they claim I referred the doesn't mean I did. You do know that don't you? The person registering says who referred them. Your hard on for me is so great you don't mind making yourself look foolish.

Anyone who knows anything knows you and Howey concocted the troll because of the beatdown I laid on both of you.

Keep reaching.

Haved a blessed day

Your desperation skirt is showing again. It was an obvious troll. Just because they claim I referred the doesn't mean I did. You do know that don't you? The person registering says who referred them. Your hard on for me is so great you don't mind making yourself look foolish.

Anyone who knows anything knows you and Howey concocted the troll because of the beatdown I laid on both of you.

Keep reaching.

Haved a blessed day

Fuck off, Alias. I freely admit that I was in the dark about how the referrer info worked until I tested it myself. Yes, it's an obvious troll.

Check his profile. He was 'referred' by FRS/Alias. And on FRS/Alias's profile, it says he 'referred' Elect a white man. Other than the mods, no one can edit another's profile.

when someone signs up, they can write in who referred them on their own. if they are messing with you that's exactly what they are going to write.

It is more likely that somebody that wanted to wrongfully traduce somebody's reputation would create a stupid troll and say that "Insert Person" referred them.

Come on people. This idea that it was FRS because of that "evidence" is silly. You are working on bad assumptions and judicially applying motive that isn't even reasonable.

It is more likely that somebody that wanted to wrongfully traduce somebody's reputation would create a stupid troll and say that "Insert Person" referred them.

Come on people. This idea that it was FRS because of that "evidence" is silly. You are working on bad assumptions and judicially applying motive that isn't even reasonable.

Keep reading.

Fuck off, Alias. I freely admit that I was in the dark about how the referrer info worked until I tested it myself. Yes, it's an obvious troll.

You got PWND by a troll

Instead of admitting you are wrong about me being Alias you just dig your heels in deeper.

Personally I believe that this was a troll created by a lefty. You can deduce what you wish from that, but it is only a guess. It is my experience that such trolls are created by leftists because they want to desperately believe that righties "think" like that, regardless of evidence and knowledge to the contrary.

You got PWND by a troll

Instead of admitting you are wrong about me being Alias you just dig your heels in deeper.

I'm not wrong about you being Alias.

That was already demonstrated, many posts ago. By you.

Obviously Elect a white man was a troll pretending to be your 'friend', but that has nothing to do with who you really are.

Personally I believe that this was a troll created by a lefty. You can deduce what you wish from that, but it is only a guess. It is my experience that such trolls are created by leftists because they want to desperately believe that righties "think" like that, regardless of evidence and knowledge to the contrary.

The deliberate referral info was intended to smear FRS.

on the other hand, you should discipline yourself for using the word "traduce" in a sentence......

Back