Hi!

You said.... We thought.... Who are the we? And are you claiming these Amazonians are banned from JPP and creating socks here, to avoid their ban? If so, list names. As far as I am aware, only perverted Mason was temp banned.

I explained who "we" is, Yurt.

Still waiting.....
Well, here's a partial...I'm busy...MAGAt...permabanned.
Shallon Peterson and Larry Longtree just got back right after Mason. They were banned right after Norman...
Bob Robert and Nosam nov Nosam still banned...
Master Fang and 2TeachIsToTouchKidz...old and on hold...
Fender still in use...
I'll list the others later if you really need then.

Well, here's a partial...I'm busy...MAGAt...permabanned.
Shallon Peterson and Larry Longtree just got back right after Mason. They were banned right after Norman...
Bob Robert and Nosam nov Nosam still banned...
Master Fang and 2TeachIsToTouchKidz...old and on hold...
Fender still in use...
I'll list the others later if you really need then.

I don't need it, I thought you would want to present evidence of your claim.

Are you saying Shallon and Larry Longstreet (never seen a post from him) are all Mason? Seems as if only Mason is creating socks.

I don't need it, I thought you would want to present evidence of your claim.

Are you saying Shallon and Larry Longstreet (never seen a post from him) are all Mason? Seems as if only Mason is creating socks.
Yes....Mason and Fowl have a sock factory...they create...and then share...
All that I listed are theirs...I guess I won't bother with the rest of the list...
Larry usually posts with Fender and Shallon....they all post in little groups...that's what made me take extra notice of this thread...it's kind of Gotcha moments:)

I just joined a few minutes ago...hello everyone!

Top, Yaya, and legion troll with his new obscure name, all flocking to the newbie. I was going to warn you about them, but looks like they are already chomping at the bit. Do watch out for hvilleherb, Text Drivers Are Killers, Praisekek, Havana Moon, Right, getin the ring, and CFM. They're trolls, and or just plain scumbags.

Another one? Sounds like it;)
12-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Thread: Palins in the News
by Popeye Replies
Sarah is no longer a public servant so who cares...
Sarah is no longer a public servant so who cares what her family does.
That's a Mason reply, for sure:)

Another one? Sounds like it;)
12-22-2017, 11:27 AM
Thread: Palins in the News
by Popeye Replies
Sarah is no longer a public servant so who cares...
Sarah is no longer a public servant so who cares what her family does.
That's a Mason reply, for sure:)

Who is this Mason?

Top, Yaya, and legion troll with his new obscure name, all flocking to the newbie. I was going to warn you about them, but looks like they are already chomping at the bit. Do watch out for hvilleherb, Text Drivers Are Killers, Praisekek, Havana Moon, Right, getin the ring, and CFM. They're trolls, and or just plain scumbags.

Irony, I welcome the new poster and all you do is bitch and moan about other posters.

You're a sorry individual.

Back