Hi!

Русский агент;2210957 said:
Run with that, Yurt.

You do realize I made that post, right?

Your obsession with the legendary Yurt is noted for the record.

In order to close this matter, the people want to know the number of socks and trolls you have, currently or in the past, created.

Seems fair now that you're proclaiming you think others might be trolls. Who is watching the policeman?

You do realize I made that post, right?

Your obsession with the legendary Yurt is noted for the record.

In order to close this matter, the people want to know the number of socks and trolls you have, currently or in the past, created.

Seems fair now that you're proclaiming you think others might be trolls. Who is watching the policeman?

Hilarious. Yurt demanded to know what Topsy meant by "we", and then, - even after he was told - ignores it and appoints himself as "the people".

BTW, I don't recall mentioning "trolls", Yurtsie.

Русский агент;2211055 said:
Hilarious. Yurt demanded to know what Topsy meant by "we", and then, - even after he was told - ignores it and appoints himself as "the people".

BTW, I don't recall mentioning "trolls", Yurtsie.

Have your mom look it up for you Legion Troll.

If you want to talk to Yurt so badly, pm the guy.

It's the same ignorant game JPP Trumpkins play whenever a new member joins.

They IMMEDIATELY ASSume the new poster is a sock for someone else.

Mason had several people back on Amazon, that thought he was everywhere. A guy called Katrina made socks that made it seem too obvious to be Mason. Mason did have socks, but people were nuts thinking everyone coming around was Mason. They did the same for someone called Stone ox, and I've come to expect they are always going to think I'm that poster, even here. You might have noticed some referring to me as such. Back then, and even now Mason just has to show up with a different account somewhere, and certain posters lose their gourd that he's all over.

Mason had several people back on Amazon, that thought he was everywhere. A guy called Katrina made socks that made it seem too obvious to be Mason. Mason did have socks, but people were nuts thinking everyone coming around was Mason. They did the same for someone called Stone ox, and I've come to expect they are always going to think I'm that poster, even here. You might have noticed some referring to me as such. Back then, and even now Mason just has to show up with a different account somewhere, and certain posters lose their gourd that he's all over.

So Mason loves creating socks.

Thanks for the update

Yes....Mason and Fowl have a sock factory...they create...and then share...
All that I listed are theirs...I guess I won't bother with the rest of the list...
Larry usually posts with Fender and Shallon....they all post in little groups...that's what made me take extra notice of this thread...it's kind of Gotcha moments:)

Ever think your paranoia is making it hard on the new member Abby?
Oh! but wait it's all about you:-( ~

Back