Hidden Harris Is Handing Out Camouflage Hats

ExpressLane

Verified User
Maybe it will help her to continue to hide till the election. But somehow I don't think it will help her with country folks when she wants to take their guns away. "Here have a Camo hat now give me your gun". That dog won't hunt.

BTW: God bless Amazon this morning my computer charger gave out. So I ordered 2 more. I received them by 1:00 am today. (y)

The Harris camo hat...

d3655318-85ab-4c68-9058-240ef67da029_1.94c282871a225bbfc4e5a32ae6384e3b.jpeg

:rolleyes:

she is hiding from questions on how she has changed ALL of her past positions...or has she even changed?
Yep.

White libs hate democracy. They subvert it by keeping their candidate away from the press.

White Libs do not want you to know What you are voting for.

Maybe it will help her to continue to hide till the election. But somehow I don't think it will help her with country folks when she wants to take their guns away. "Here have a Camo hat now give me your gun". That dog won't hunt.

BTW: God bless Amazon this morning my computer charger gave out. So I ordered 2 more. I received them by 1:00 am today. (y)
LOL the ONLY person so far to have said they want to take peoples guns away is TRUMP.
He said take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later.
TRUMP is the one saying HE wants to take American peoples Constitutional rights away and you MAGAS for some reason don't listen to what he ACTUALLY says.
it is time YOU start.
have a nice day

LOL the ONLY person so far to have said they want to take peoples guns away is TRUMP.
TRUMP is the one saying HE wants to take American peoples Constitutional rights away and you MAGAS for some reason don't listen to what he ACTUALLY says.
it is time YOU start.
have a nice day
dude you are nuts......

it is time YOU start.
have a nice day
Kamala supported a mandatory buy back program. stop lying

Kamala supported a mandatory buy back program. stop lying
buy back of things like AK47s?
I haven't seen one person , except people on the far far left that want to take all guns away and there are very very few of them. EVERY body that I know on the left just wants reasonable licensing and registration of hand guns and things like AK 47s.
most people I know on the left and right own guns a lot of them like myself have hand guns and are licensed and registered.
STOP lying so far the ONLY politician I have heard saying any thing about taking guns away has been YOUR orange GOD TRUMP.
Have a nice day

get your head out of your ass and stop believing the lies the left wing media make up about Trump.....
as I said I knew YOU would keep your head up trumps ass and not bother to read it.
typical right winger wants to stay ignorant and stupid as the morons they are,
Have a nice day ASSHOLE

And yet - she's taken the lead in most polls.
lol......the RCP averages show she took a 1% lead in Wisconsin and a 2% lead in Michigan for a while she took a lead in PA but now she dropped back behind again......Trump leads her in 5/7 of the swing states he lost in 2020......do you think VP HarmUs will get the turn out Biden got in 2020?......

lol......the RCP averages show she took a 1% lead in Wisconsin and a 2% lead in Michigan for a while she took a lead in PA but now she dropped back behind again......Trump leads her in 5/7 of the swing states he lost in 2020......do you think VP HarmUs will get the turn out Biden got in 2020?......

Both NC and even Texas are in play now. I've seen much bigger leads in WI and MI.

After this week, she'll start to put more distance between herself & Trump. Considering that Trump was going to coast to victory a month ago - I'd say her strategy is working out just fine.

Back