Hidden Harris Is Handing Out Camouflage Hats

no, idiot......he was urging quick action on red flag laws with guarantee of protecting civil rights but making sure people showing signs of being a risk to themselves or others would not remain in contact with fire arms.......but then you fucks don't care about fact, do you......
another right winger too stupid to ACTUALLY listen or read just what Trump has been saying.
and I will ask you MAGAS again after Trump is done taking the CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from the people on the left and starts coming after YOURS what are you going to do then ? CRY?
watch out what you wish for because once you get it and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
Have a nice day

another right winger too stupid to ACTUALLY listen or read just what Trump has been saying.
and I will ask you MAGAS again after Trump is done taking the CONSTITUTIONAL rights away from the people on the left and starts coming after YOURS what are you going to do then ? CRY?
watch out what you wish for because once you get it and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
Have a nice day
as I have said before, demmycrats are the only folks stupid enough to make up a lie, repeat it constantly and then start to believe it........I suggest you try reading the news instead of rewriting it.....I have correctly described what happened.......you have lied......that is what distinguishes me from you......so if you are asking me what I will do the next time you lie the answer is simple......I will point out that you are lying again......

Back