Hillary....enough!!!

she knew this was her 1 chance. she will be to old in 8 years.

only choice for her now is to try to steel this one, if not then hope mccain wins so she can run in 4 years.. or walk into the sunset.

i dont know why she wants to be president so bad anyways.. not like she really cares about America.

she knew this was her 1 chance. she will be to old in 8 years.

only choice for her now is to try to steel this one, if not then hope mccain wins so she can run in 4 years.. or walk into the sunset.

i dont know why she wants to be president so bad anyways.. not like she really cares about America.

And you think that Bush wanted to be president because he really cares about America? LOL

That's probably right down there among the last reasons for most of them. It is dead last in bush's case, in my opinion from observing the little sociopathic bastard for over seven years now.

You can always tell when the board leftists have lost an argument. Their insults and personal attacks go from merely false to completely hysterical.

My sympathies.

No; I tend to start hurling insults & personal attacks when I'm dealing with someone who has no clue how complicit they are in the deaths of 10's of thousands of people, and who is an unabashed Bush apologist to this day.

I really have nothing but contempt for such people; they're not worthy of trying to "debate." They are only worthy of insult.

They haven't damaged the Clinton legacy. They've merely confirmed it. :lolup:

If you can't make a post without that emoticon, you're under suspicion of being a retard. And frankly, I think you've already confirmed this.

It's the stupidest habit I've ever seen. It makes you look 7. It doesn't make you look smart, it doesn't make you look cute, it doesn't make you look funny...it makes you look 7.

:readit:
You can always tell when the board leftists have lost an argument. Their insults and personal attacks go from merely false to completely hysterical.

My sympathies.

Why don't you regale us with all of your vast knowledge and start by telling us how many Iraqi civilians have been killed in this war?

You mentioned something about "disappearing blood", so let's hear the number.

I can't wait to see this.

And you think that Bush wanted to be president because he really cares about America? LOL It's true I just refuse to acknowlege it for protesing reasons!

That's probably right down there among the last reasons I for the most part. Am dead last in bush's case, in my opinion from observing the little sociopathic bitch I have been over seven years now.

:rant::lolup:

My sympathies.

And they repeat themselves a lot. :lolup:

Back to the subject:
Who can blame the Democrats for getting tired of the constant parade of slime and deceit from the Clintons, much less from their supporters? They have offered nothing else for sixteen years. It would be surprising if some of the Dems DIDN'T finally get their fill. Some of the Clintonistas are still insisting the Dems won the 2000 election, for crying out loud.... It gets old after a while, even for the ones who try to believe it. ;)

battlegramps I wasn't even talking to you, though your shame of your police academy votech degree shows.
little junior high acorn, please give us a good laugh and tell us what kind of degree you posses.

Prove it...............

battlegramps I wasn't even talking to you, though your shame of your police academy votech degree shows.
little junior high acorn, please give us a good laugh and tell us what kind of degree you posses.

Little dipshit middle school munchkin...post your so called MBA in this forum...heck...blank out your name...if you are afraid...I would love to see the school that issued you any type of diploma or degree...you are the one doing all the bragging about your credentials...prove it or stfu already!

gramps you learned how to beat down thugs in votech
I learned how to professionally manage money in the MBA program.
even with your skills, I drop you like a bag of dirt in a garden with my martial arts training. Now go redo your denture grip

From the director of Live Free or Die Hard and the producers of Bad Boys II comes a story of an investor on the edge. They took his name plate, they took his wallet sized diploma and they took his E-Trade online account password. He's come to take them back.

Kung Fu Businessguy!

No More Complaining to HR! This time it's Personel

I have an idea. Why don't you all join me and put BB on your ignore list. soon so few of us will respond to him he might just get bored and go away.

Back