hillary is smelling blood

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
reminds me of some of those girlfriend in the past that just wont stop calling after you already broke up with her and told her to please leave you alone and move on.

Sen. Hillary Clinton told a gathering of supporters last week that she's looking for a "strategy" for her delegates to have their voices heard and "respected" at the Democratic National Convention -- and did not rule out the possibility of having her name placed into nomination at the convention alongside Sen. Barack Obama's.
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=5528104&page=1

I think she just wants her delegates to be able to vote for her, as a matter of historic record.
But if I’m wrong, what the hell. Maybe there will be a convention fight and McCain will keel over from the excitement of watching it on CSPAN.

i just cant believe the dems or so piss poor at managing a campaign. They should be running commercials with mccain saying bomb bomb iran, and 100 years in iraq, and rove dancing like a flopping fish.

The democratic leaders should come out with a book entitled: How to Effectively Shoot Yourself in the Foot

Friggin Morons.

Did anyone hear Bill Clinton the other day when he was asked about the primary campaign? He sounded like a little child. When asked a general question about the campaign, he leaned in on the reporter (really bully-ish) and started talking all defensively about how he wasn't a racist.

Then, he was asked if Obama was experienced enough to be CIC - something I'm sure he got a lot of in '92. Anyone who was on board with the ticket should have just said "absolutely," but he launched into this vague, convoluted oratory that basically said, "no, he isn't really ready, but who is?"

Bitter, bitter man...

Saw it, and I agree with you, Lorax. No way Bill puts his all into Obama's campaign unless Hillary is on the ticket......and I don't think she will be.

That brings up another thought I have. If Hillary were on the ticket with Obama I think it will be more of a runaway that it appears it is going to be.

"That brings up another thought I have. If Hillary were on the ticket with Obama I think it will be more of a runaway that it appears it is going to be"

I have assumed for awhile that Hillary is completely off the table, but part of me thinks that Obama is still considering this, because it would solve the PUMA problems...

if hillary was obamas running mate the chances that he gets assassinated double with the clintons bodycount. Michelle will refuse to let that happen by choice.

Did anyone hear Bill Clinton the other day when he was asked about the primary campaign? He sounded like a little child. When asked a general question about the campaign, he leaned in on the reporter (really bully-ish) and started talking all defensively about how he wasn't a racist.

Then, he was asked if Obama was experienced enough to be CIC - something I'm sure he got a lot of in '92. Anyone who was on board with the ticket should have just said "absolutely," but he launched into this vague, convoluted oratory that basically said, "no, he isn't really ready, but who is?"

Bitter, bitter man

wow - how the mighty have fallen.

I haven't heard this - I've been out of the loop lately. But seriously, after $hit like this I hope Obama doesn't give her one dime to back to her debts.

if hillary was obamas running mate the chances that he gets assassinated double with the clintons bodycount. Michelle will refuse to let that happen by choice.
UTTER HOGWASH CHAP!

DID you think kennedy when he lost and got to go to the convention and get his delegates
that he was going to assasinate mcgovern?

do you think bradley when he went to the convention and was able to get his delegates cast towards him was going to assasinate Gore?

do you think gary hart, when he went to the convention and got his delegates cast for him that he was a murderer to be and would assasinate the winning candidate?

as said, utter bullshit chap....

why is it okay for MALE LOSERS to go to the convention and get their delegates DUE is okay but for hillary a FEMALE, IT IS NOT?

your just trying to make trouble in the democratic party OR YOU are a sexist bastash!!!! hahahaha! so what is it chappy?

UTTER HOGWASH CHAP!

DID you think kennedy when he lost and got to go to the convention and get his delegates

do you think bradley when he went to the convention and was able to get his delegates cast towards him was going to assasinate Gore?

do you think gary hart, when he went to the convention and got his delegates cast for him that he was a murderer to be and would assasinate the winning candidate?

why is it okay for MALE LOSERS to go to the convention and get their delegates DUE is okay but for hillary a FEMALE, IT IS NOT?

your just trying to make trouble in the democratic party OR YOU are a sexist bastash!!!! hahahaha! so what is it chappy?

Actually, Chap has been diagnosed with Clinton Derangement Syndrome, by DH many months ago.

However…I have always thought there was a bit of sexism involved in Chap’s Hillary rants. He really doesn’t realize it though.

Actually, Chap has been diagnosed with Clinton Derangement Syndrome, by DH many months ago.

However…I have always thought there was a bit of sexism involved in Chap’s Hillary rants. He really doesn’t realize it though.

ahhhhhhhhhh, hahahahaha! a little bit more understandable then, cuz he's coping with a MENTAL disorder....lol, i forgive Onceler ALL the time for it!

care

Hillary is smelling blood because OBAMA IS BLOWING IT.

If there is a convention fight the democrats should just fold up the tents and dissolve.

UTTER HOGWASH CHAP!

calling sexism is like calling race. its sad that in this day you cant make a comment about someone regardless of there ethnicity gender, or sexual preference without having someone come out with a gotcha.

Obama is evil: your a racist
Hillary is evil: your a sexist
mccain is evil: crickets

i reject the notion that i am racist or sexist.

and time and time again the appeal has to made that you can't spell alot

:rolleyes::321:

the greatest misconception people have is that spelling is indication of intelligence. i have 8 English majors working FOR me making .5 what i do.. why is that? because i have a finance/econ degree?

Back