hillary is smelling blood

We used to do THOSE things, taking 3 vacations a year, usually 2 overseas somewhere when I was working too....and spent that kind of money easily...not anymore!

let me say that I enjoyed every vacation we ever took, and felt at the time that the money was well spent as hard as i worked ALL THE TIME.....

But now, looking back at those 15 years of $10 grand a year at least, on vacations.....as an older and wiser person, I wish I had done some of those vacations on the cheap and saved the money.... I don't think you will regret it and $1400 is a GREAT price for the week! (Which my mother was hounding us all along on this :(, that we would regret it someday, wasting this money as mom called it)

and damnit, "my mom" was probably right!

care

yah its a great price but very small little place. but i dont care its got two balcony's one on the circut and one facing the ocean, a grill, a loft to put the boy in, a kitchen living room and bedroom. i will be outdoors the whole time, right below us is sharkey cantina. behind us is ocean park. next week is a big week on the vineyard. the gingerbread house lighting, agricultural festival, and fireworks.

Back