Hillary was the best choice

Bama's pick of Obiden just shows how he's incompetent at making important decisions.

So explain to me why his decision was the wrong one? Biden is for the working class, has experience under his belt, isn't a yes man and is very outspoken. He can be the attack dog, while Obama stays on point.

So explain to me why his decision was the wrong one? Biden is for the working class, has experience under his belt, isn't a yes man and is very outspoken. He can be the attack dog, while Obama stays on point.

Biden's a great choice. Southern Man is a buffoon.

He had a list of one liner criticisms for everyone Obama was considering for VP; it wouldn't have mattered who he picked.

If you want the person who got the most votes to be the nominee, you have to change the rules BEFORE the primary. Not afterwards.

You got that Robdawg? Far be it from you to presume the nominee with the most votes wins... what do you think the Democrats are running, a Democracy??? :D

McCain spokesman Ben Porritt issued the following statement on Barack Obama’s selection of Joe Biden as his running mate:

“There has been no harsher critic of Barack Obama’s lack of experience than Joe Biden. Biden has denounced Barack Obama’s poor foreign policy judgment and has strongly argued in his own words what Americans are quickly realizing — that Barack Obama is not ready to be President.”
[multiple sources]

Biden's a great choice. Southern Man is a buffoon.

He had a list of one liner criticisms for everyone Obama was considering for VP; it wouldn't have mattered who he picked.
I didn't realize that I was even privy to Obama's list. That would make me the opposite of, and you precisely, the buffoon, doesn't it?

buf•foon : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person
m-w.com
:cof1:

I didn't realize that I was even privy to Obama's list. That would make me the opposite of, and you precisely, the buffoon, doesn't it?

buf•foon : a gross and usually ill-educated or stupid person
m-w.com
:cof1:

.....but you still didn't answer my question.

What better way to demonstrate how Obiden will be caricatured? They are the ones running his campaign after all, not I. :)

Huh?

Which is?
Originally Posted by lily

Huh?

Are you having a problem with reading comprehension?

Southernman, I think she is making good points about Biden, and is asking you to provide some sort of argument against them.

I see Biden as a good choice. He gives a good showing in any areas that Obama is perceived to be lacking. He has a good track record on family value issues, international issues, and is obviously not someone who will just repeat the party line.

I think he brings a lot to the table. If you disagree, perhaps you can explain why without using quotations from republicans?

You know......a simple I don't have an answer to your question would have been sufficent. So I take it, then what I was told is you're just a parrot and don't know what you are discussing is true?

Shit.....I was giving you the benifit of the doubt......and here I wasted how many posts and how much time?

I think you may be over your head........but that's ok.

Huh?

And got a whopping less than 1% of the vote in the only state he remained in the race, that's how much excitement Biden brings to this ticket. The rockstar image isn't going to carry him through, nor can it be maintained for too long but choosing somebody who couldn't even garner enough excitement to get more votes than Ron Paul seems, well, just kinda sad.

Southernman, I think she is making good points about Biden, and is asking you to provide some sort of argument against them.

I see Biden as a good choice. He gives a good showing in any areas that Obama is perceived to be lacking. He has a good track record on family value issues, international issues, and is obviously not someone who will just repeat the party line.

I think he brings a lot to the table. If you disagree, perhaps you can explain why without using quotations from republicans?

You know......a simple I don't have an answer to your question would have been sufficent. So I take it, then what I was told is you're just a parrot and don't know what you are discussing is true?

Shit.....I was giving you the benifit of the doubt......and here I wasted how many posts and how much time?

I think you may be over your head........but that's ok.
Wow I guess I have to assume a 6th grade reading comprehension around here. I’ll give it a shot:

Biden has been Obama’s biggest critic during the primary. He is also an arrogant person. The GOP will use Biden’s own words against him. They will easily show the hypocrisy of the Democrat ticket. Voters don’t like hypocrisy and arrogance.

Wow I guess I have to assume a 6th grade reading comprehension around here. I’ll give it a shot:

Biden has been Obama’s biggest critic during the primary. He is also an arrogant person. The GOP will use Biden’s own words against him. They will easily show the hypocrisy of the Democrat ticket. Voters don’t like hypocrisy and arrogance.

Southern Man, the thing with that is if McCain picks Romney to be his VP the Dems will use the same tactic of using Romney's words against McCain. At the end of the day it might have a small effect but probably not a large one.

Back