Holy Crap! Hillbilly might take Texas too!

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Geez, I've watched that go from a 5 point lead for Obama to just under 2000 votes for Obama.

The rural areas seem to be counting votes faster. Most of the urban areas that Obama is winning by 60%-70% are still at like 20% precints counted.

1% of Houston is counted.

the people calling for clinton to drop out have done so prematurely. The race is not a lock for either campaign. Clinton is a force and I would like to see any other candidate lose 11 straight contests in a row and still be a significant factor. This was going to come down to the super delegates from pretty much the beginning. Can Hilary bribe, steal, extort and do whatever it takes to swing the supers her way? If anyone can it sure as hell is her.

It really looks like my predictions were 100% wrong.

I predicted Obama would take both TX and OH. And she's well ahead in PA too...

Wow, this year I suck at predictions. More than any year before.

It really looks like my predictions were 100% wrong.

I predicted Obama would take both TX and OH. And she's well ahead in PA too...

Wow, this year I suck at predictions. More than any year before.

TX isn't over yet....

He is winning big in most of the areas that still are reporting and in the early caucus numbers.

I think this comes down to the superdelegates. I am now going downtown when the Dem circus comes to town. As the Obama and Hillary supporters start jawing at each other, I am going to sit in a chair, eat some popcorn and egg em on a bit..... 1968.....

TX isn't over yet....

He is winning big in most of the areas that still are reporting and in the early caucus numbers.

I think this comes down to the superdelegates. I am now going downtown when the Dem circus comes to town. As the Obama and Hillary supporters start jawing at each other, I am going to sit in a chair, eat some popcorn and egg em on a bit..... 1968.....
He's winning the Caucus delegates, but still losing the popular vote that is already counted....

But yah. Let them trash downtown, nobody will come out here anyway...

:D

He's winning the Caucus delegates, but still losing the popular vote that is already counted....

yeah, but take a look at the precincts that still have a large percentage of the vote out... .Houston, Dallas etc.... that are swinging heavy for Obama... If his percentages hold there, he can still catch up...

Exit polls suggest she will hold on and get a slim win, but we will see.

Side question.... do the exit polls reflect the primary only or both the primary and the caucuses?

yeah, but take a look at the precincts that still have a large percentage of the vote out... .Houston, Dallas etc.... that are swinging heavy for Obama... If his percentages hold there, he can still catch up...

Exit polls suggest she will hold on and get a slim win, but we will see.

Side question.... do the exit polls reflect the primary only or both the primary and the caucuses?
Just the Primary.

This is going to take a while to end. Time for bed. Hopefully Obama gains enough in the wee hours to win both the primary and the caucus.
Yeah, I don't like being this far off in my predictions. It tends to make people think I am fallible...

Back