Holy Crap! Hillbilly might take Texas too!

I will not throw away my vote that can vote against MR. 100 years of the US in Iraq.
I will vote for whomever has a chance of beating McCain, Even if I have to hold my nose while I do it

The Clinton plan is, for all intents and purposes, the same as the McCain plan in Iraq. One is PR'd to appeal to Democrats, the other to Republicans. That's the main difference.

The only other difference I can think of between the two is abortion. So I guess I'll cast my vote for Hillary.

The Clinton plan is, for all intents and purposes, the same as the McCain plan in Iraq. One is PR'd to appeal to Democrats, the other to Republicans. That's the main difference.

The only other difference I can think of between the two is abortion. So I guess I'll cast my vote for Hillary.

Thats about how I see it.

Well, all I can add to that is, leave it to the democrats to decide "Hey, it's not only a very important election, it's a cake election for us...why don't we run the first serious black candidate and first serious woman candidate against each other! Great idea, that should split and embitter half our base no matter what, and really fuck things up! And the pundits said even democrats couldn't fuck this up"

It was never a good idea.

This was the year progressives, real progressives, should have had a landslide win, with an Al Gore or a John Edwards. But we had to show off instead. Look at us, aren't we enlightened. It's the Love me I'm a liberal disease.

You mean "Love me I'm a progressive disease".

No one seems to like the word liberal anymore, but I hate reading all the "progressive" sites and seeing it replace the word liberal to such a ridiculous degree. IMHO, the liberals that have started calling themselves "Progressive' ad absurdum are the worst of our kind.

Mr. uscitzen who said he would not vote for anyone who backed the Iraq war i.e. Hillary when it looked like Obama had the nomination wrapped up. Now that Hillary is somewhat back in it he must back track and say its not important anymore.

The silver lining of that cloud is that he will finish the job Bush began with his wars and he'll bankrupt this country, and a lot of people who voted for him will go hungry lose their health insurance and die.

Other than that I don't see the upside to all of this.

Well, that gives me a little bit of hope.

This is the reason i will never become a democrat..

They are the people who change the rules in your towns kid sports so everyones a winner and no losers.

They are the people who bow down to pressure and to go to war when they don't really want to, but then say they were wrong for doing it when the pressure is the other direction, but then fund it anyways even tho they said they would end it.

They are the ones who take Myers Briggs and have the letters (I, S, or F).

They are the people who sit on the in demand menu for 45min trying to decide what movie to order. The people who take months to decide what vacation to go on, what car to buy.

Ahh democrat's.. Cant even pick a candidate to run against a feeble old man to the point where it may cost them a sure thing in 08.

Mr. uscitzen who said he would not vote for anyone who backed the Iraq war i.e. Hillary when it looked like Obama had the nomination wrapped up. Now that Hillary is somewhat back in it he must back track and say its not important anymore.

where did I say that ? I have always said Iwould vote against the republican nominee. Link please.

where did I say that ? I have always said Iwould vote against the republican nominee. Link please.

Like I saved your link. Please. You said you wouldn't vote for anyone who supported the Iraq War. I laughed when you wrote it because that included Hillary. Sure enough it was just a b.s. line.

Like I saved your link. Please. You said you wouldn't vote for anyone who supported the Iraq War. I laughed when you wrote it because that included Hillary. Sure enough it was just a b.s. line.

You have me confused with someone else.

You have me confused with someone else.

no sir. hey, you don't have to justify to me why you are voting for someone but when you post these contradictory statements it's quite funny. See if you can read your last 1,000 posts. You'll find it in there.

This is the reason i will never become a democrat..

They are the people who change the rules in your towns kid sports so everyones a winner and no losers.

They are the people who bow down to pressure and to go to war when they don't really want to, but then say they were wrong for doing it when the pressure is the other direction, but then fund it anyways even tho they said they would end it.

They are the ones who take Myers Briggs and have the letters (I, S, or F).

They are the people who sit on the in demand menu for 45min trying to decide what movie to order. The people who take months to decide what vacation to go on, what car to buy.

Ahh democrat's.. Cant even pick a candidate to run against a feeble old man to the point where it may cost them a sure thing in 08.

What kinda bullshit is this.

Back