House passes key foreign aid package

Meaning you think it is ok for Putin to invade another country and kill innocent civilians? The political views of some Ukranians does not justify such actions.

Ukrainian Neo-Nazis were killing pro-Russian Ukrainians before Putin intervened. Putin was invited to assist the oppressed Ukrainians. Fact.

Ukrainian Neo-Nazis were killing pro-Russian Ukrainians before Putin intervened. Putin was invited to assist the oppressed Ukrainians. Fact.
Nice spin. So you're saying Russia chose sides in the Ukrainian civil war by invading all of Ukraine. Got it.

Russia brutally suppressed Chechen separatists in Chechnya, because they wanted independence from the Russian Federation.

Nobody invaded Russia to stop the violence.

Nations have the right to use force to suppress insurrections within their own borders, But according to you and the other MAGAs, Ukraine is the only nation on the planet that doesn't have that sovereign right.

Nice spin. So you're saying Russia chose sides in the Ukrainian civil war by invading all of Ukraine. Got it.

Putin has been open about his desire to reconstitute the tsarist Russian Empire and does not consider Ukraine to be a legitimate nation. He thinks it is supposed to be part of a greater Holy Rus, under the leadership of Moscow.

I'm surprised MAGA's like Moon still cling to transparent lies.

The US armed the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis so that they could attack and kill pro-Russian Ukrainians in the Donbas.

This was always America's war.

arming.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/06/us/politics/us-ukraine-weapons.html

Invading another country by claiming he was "invited" to is a crock. It is not Russia's job to protect citizens of another country. Using that reasoning Russia could be invaded because of the different groups it oppresses--dissidents, Jews, Africans, Crimean Tatars, non-ethnic Russians......

Invading another country by claiming he was "invited" to is a crock. It is not Russia's job to protect citizens of another country. Using that reasoning Russia could be invaded because of the different groups it murders--dissidents, etc.

I take it that you're not American- the worst invader of other people's countries since the British Empire- and supporter of invading and genocidal Jews.

Overthrows.jpg

As far as the border, it does not matter to me if dims get to continue their open border policy. It only further erodes their already decaying cities. The illegals understand they're not welcome in communities with sane politicians.

What it does is give them more electoral college votes. If they move all the migrants they illegally brought into the county to leftist states they will gain more electoral college votes. They realized they had been losing votes in CA and IL... now they won't and if they bring enough in before the next Census they'll even gain a few. See how that works?

I take it that you're not American- the worst invader of other people's countries since the British Empire- and supporter of invading and genocidal Jews.

Overthrows.jpg

So you think it is wrong to invade another country unless you are under imminent threat of assault?

I agree. U. S. invasion or Russian invasion are equally as bad. U. S. justification for those invasions was equally as lame as Russian justifications.

The US armed the Ukrainian Neo-Nazis so that they could attack and kill pro-Russian Ukrainians in the Donbas.

This was always America's war.
I love it when anti-Americans always blame the US for all that’s wrong with the world while holding Russia, China and Iran entirely blameless. :rofl2:

What it does is give them more electoral college votes. If they move all the migrants they illegally brought into the county to leftist states they will gain more electoral college votes. They realized they had been losing votes in CA and IL... now they won't and if they bring enough in before the next Census they'll even gain a few. See how that works?
I’m not certain it’s that easy. First, doesn’t that require a census? Second, do illegals count in the census? If so, we need to change that.

Our nation is in sore need of immigration reform yet neither party seems interested in fixing it. Why?

I’m not certain it’s that easy. First, doesn’t that require a census? Second, do illegals count in the census? If so, we need to change that.

Our nation is in sore need of immigration reform yet neither party seems interested in fixing it. Why?

Yes, illegals count in the Census. The constitution requires the count of folks that live there regardless of their legal status.

Yes, illegals count in the Census. The constitution requires the count of folks that live there regardless of their legal status.
Counting them for the census is one thing. Counting them for House Representation is another. Only citizens or legal residents should count, IMO.

Too bad neither party seems interested in Immigration Reform. Sad.

Back