House passes key foreign aid package

They hate both America and want to burn it down.

I think it's easy for Moon and Hawkeye to say they hate America on a message board. But if they were forced to choose between living in Russia, Iran, or United States they would be groveling and begging to live in America.

Observers with a good sense of humor will enjoy the fact that anybody posting here in support of compassion, justice and the rule of law is accused of ' hating America '.

Oh, the irony . I've missed you dumbasses.

Haw, haw...................................haw.

I think it's easy for Moon and Hawkeye to say they hate America on a message board. But if they were forced to choose between living in Russia, Iran, or United States they would be groveling and begging to live in America.
Agreed, although I'm not certain Moon is in America. I think she's a Brit or Canadian.

Where's the American aid to Palestine- a country under invasion and occupation by a genocidal regime that has murdered 16,000 children along with 18,000 other unarmed civilians in the past six months alone.

Oh, the US VETOED a ceasefire on them and sent more bombs to their illegal oppressors- who are in breach of an ICJ ruling and MORE UN RESOLUTIONS THAN EVERY OTHER STATE IN THE UN PUT TOGETHER.

The US isn't ' the land of the free ' at all. It's the devil's facilitator.

Do you support aid to Ukraine?

The numerous Russian agents on this board must be disappointed.

No, the numerous pro-patriotic Americans on this board (which leaves every lefty out) are disappointed that little if no
billions worth of aid was allocated to defending America and securing biden's open border. Lets just keep giving
billions of aid to a country like Ukraine that isn't even a member of NATO, and lets not expect those NATO countries
to chip in their fair amount of $$ to help their neighbor ward off biden's lackluster and feckless foreign affairs
dealings that gave rise to Putin's attack on Ukraine once the strong Trump had left office. Yeah, forget about strengthening
our own border, or putting money toward ballistic missiles-military etc. lets just throw our $$ across the ocean into one
or many of biden's foreign bribery pals. WW111 is on the horizon, all thanks to biden's ineptness in dealing with foreign
affairs, and with his funding of the world's #1 terrorist nation Iran to get them to complete their mission to become
nuclear ready.

Back