How bout them Cavs?

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
Greatest comeback victory in the history of the NBA finals. Lebron now ranks with Jessie, Jim, Jack, Pete, Bob and Johnny as the best athletes in Ohio history.

Was it really lebron or just not much Curry??

IMHO after his lastest injury he just has not seemed the same....

72bb9938d62e24400259814136ca805e434fd6d846046c0c4e90766c5ce1ebb0_large

I don't dislike Curry, but he set himself up for the gif with all of the tinkering he does with the mouthpiece, leading up to him finally throwing it.

Everyone I know wants to reach through the TV and smack that damn mouthpiece out of hiw mouth every time he chews on that damn thing.
Curry is awesome, though. Really fun to watch.

LeBron finally showed his greatness. I have never been a big LeBron fan but he made really amazing plays. Congrats to the team

I don't dislike Curry, but he set himself up for the gif with all of the tinkering he does with the mouthpiece, leading up to him finally throwing it.
Curry is awesome. I used to live a block from where he played college ball and I saw him play there as a Freshman and knew he was something special. Saw his dad play as a pro and Dell was a damned good ball player too.

Lebron finally got his shit on and totally dominated Curry. When Lebron would score over Curry, he would totally get in his face and smack talk him. Lebron, the more seasoned pro out psyched the newbie. Lebron, to me, came alive in the last games as if it was his entire reputation on the line.

Lebron kicked ass and displayed why he is such an amazing athlete. He is definitely in the ranks of the greats, like Micheal Jordan.

I was very happy for Lebron, and for Cleveland. No city deserved it more.

For Lebron, it really shut up his critics & likely for good. He basically made Skip Bayless' entire ESPN career meaningless. He was held to such an impossible standard..."well, he's not as good as MJ." I mean, who is? Lebron is one of the all-timers, and this was a real signature moment for him.

Back