How can Trump possibly loose?

So why do you think you are entitled to have others pay for your healthcare? What have you done to deserve that?

We all pay for each others healthcare. We all deserve healthcare. All other industrialized nations figured out how to do it. Rightys cannot see how it would help them because it is more important to keep the "others" from getting it. You love us against them.

We all pay for each others healthcare. We all deserve healthcare. All other industrialized nations figured out how to do it. Rightys cannot see how it would help them because it is more important to keep the "others" from getting it. You love us against them.

I do. I don’t want to pay for your healthcare against my will. That is tyranny.

I can figger what is in my own best interests better than you can

So why do you think you are entitled to have others pay for your healthcare? What have you done to deserve that?

It's a Goal to provide Health Care for every American. Basic Health Care for every man, woman, and child. Now, I have no problem with 'supplemental' health plans. Like, you want a heart transplant at 90, and you have a Supplemental Plan that covers that, good for you.

PS: The reverse is probably true. I'll be contributing to pay for YOU, since I'm healthy and have been that way all my life.

I do. I don’t want to pay for your healthcare against my will. That is tyranny.

I can figger what is in my own best interests better than you can

your insurance premiums are paying for other peoples healthcare. or you think its in al gores lockbox with your name on it?

Whatever. Anytime those points are posted nobody disputes them. Oh yeah, you’re not for open borders but you’re for decriminalization of illegal aliens and sanctuary cities (safe harbors for violent criminals as long as they’re undocumented immigrants).

I don't live anywhere near the southern border,I could drive to Canada in an hour,so I don't give a fuck about illegal immigrants

Jack, Jack, Jack...I'm surprised at you....Don't join the "rank" of those here who disrespect our very respected vets who post here...
You don't recall the very spirited conversations about their service back in the day on Amazon?
(Next you'll be insinuating that I'm a fake teacher...;)

STFU lunchroom lady

Jack, Jack, Jack...I'm surprised at you....Don't join the "rank" of those here who disrespect our very respected vets who post here...
You don't recall the very spirited conversations about their service back in the day on Amazon?
(Next you'll be insinuating that I'm a fake teacher...;)

I'm not 'disrespecting' anyone. Like I said, being a Grunt on the front lines dodging bullets in Nam is a lot different than some guy in a different country shuffling papers. See the difference.

There was a Ship in Qui Nhon that was off loading, had a Fuel Barge on the opposite side, when a massive explosion took place. The Ship began to sink and it was hauled out into the middle of the Bay. The Crew was able to save the Ship by shifting Ballast in the lower tanks. There was probably a 20 by 30 hole in the side. The Ship was righted and sailed under it's own power to a drydock in Singapore. It was later concluded that a Device was placed in one of the rubber bumpers (usually a Tractor tire or the like) between the Ship and the Fuel Barge.

Point being; those guys probably saw more 'action' than EE lounging around on permanent R&R in Thailand.

I'm not 'disrespecting' anyone. Like I said, being a Grunt on the front lines dodging bullets in Nam is a lot different than some guy in a different country shuffling papers. See the difference.

There was a Ship in Qui Nhon that was off loading, had a Fuel Barge on the opposite side, when a massive explosion took place. The Ship began to sink and it was hauled out into the middle of the Bay. The Crew was able to save the Ship by shifting Ballast in the lower tanks. There was probably a 20 by 30 hole in the side. The Ship was righted and sailed under it's own power to a drydock in Singapore. It was later concluded that a Device was placed in one of the rubber bumpers (usually a Tractor tire or the like) between the Ship and the Fuel Barge.

Point being; those guys probably saw more 'action' than EE lounging around on permanent R&R in Thailand.

I guess you never paid attention to the discussions on Amazon when the guys discussed their military service......I did...
Point being...don't disrespect what you're not "quite" sure of;)

I guess you never paid attention to the discussions on Amazon when the guys discussed their military service......I did...
Point being...don't disrespect what you're not "quite" sure of;)

You may not be aware of this, but most of 'War' is logistics'. So, there are a lot of people 'in the back' and relative 'few in the front'.
What REALLY pisses Front Line soldiers off, is when people in the back start trying to take credit for what THEY went through. I can't OVERSTATE this.

You must think all the people who voted against Hillary in 2016 will vote against the unamed as of yet candidate in 2020.

He's expanded his base due to unprecedented success. I'm a libertarian since 1999, my wife votes dim and he's got two more votes right there he didn't have in 2016. Betcha there's more like us.

Trump succeeded at nothing. The economy is chugging along just like Obama left it. He has alienated our allies and is a laughing stock among world leaders. He is not vey smart so he does not cover his tracks very well.But he made the rich richer. that is a great accomplishment to rightys. They really like that. He will slash Social Security, food stamps and Medicare next term. just like the rightys are hoping for.

I googled it and that's not what I've been reading.

Trump Has No Room for Error in 2020 -
Changes in the electorate are putting the squeeze on the president.
"The risk in Donald Trump’s base-first electoral strategy is only rising—because the size of his base is shrinking."

Pollster: GOP base is shrinking

Pollster Lee Miringoff said on Wednesday that Republicans are in danger ahead of November's midterm elections due to a shrinking base.
"In addition to [President] Trump's approval rating, it's the damaged brand right now, and that's what the Republicans have to worry about," Miringoff, who is the director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion, told Hill.TV's Joe Concha on "What America's Thinking. "The base is shrinking because there are fewer Republicans."

Impeached or not, here’s why Trump is the underdog for 2020
"...the problem for Trump goes deeper, Griffin found. The president’s fervent followers get a lot of attention, in part because they’re extremely visible at his campaign rallies. But that intensity actually cuts against Trump. Just about half of Americans (49% in the latest data) have a very unfavorable view of Trump, while 25% have a very favorable view. Looking at Voter Study Group surveys for the past four years, Griffin found that just 17% of Americans consistently held a very favorable view of Trump. That’s the base the president consistently caters to. It’s big enough to buy a lot of red MAGA hats, but it’s far too small to rely on for victory."

Back