How Did 007 Do It?

well i haven't moved every single post. but basically there is a catch all thread atm for anything that is rule 14 in nature. 007 didnt' post in a closed thread, another post elsewhere was moved to the catch all thread.

well i haven't moved every single post. but basically there is a catch all thread atm for anything that is rule 14 in nature. 007 didnt' post in a closed thread, another post elsewhere was moved to the catch all thread.

You enforce the rules the way you can bend them.

You are biased heavily toward the progressive mindset and your moderating reflects it.

I have seldom if ever had an experience with a moderator who referee's a political forum from a neutral position which should be required of a moderator and you're no exception.

You are biased heavily toward the progressive mindset and your moderating reflects it.

I have seldom if ever had an experience with a moderator who referee's a political forum from a neutral position which should be required of a moderator and you're no exception.

:good4u: - :hand: - :good4u: - :hand: - :good4u: - :hand: - :good4u: - :hand: - :good4u: - :hand: - :good4u:

Care to cite any instances of bias?

most of the idiots on here are conservative. most of the rule breakers are conservatives. The rules are pretty much in black and white. There isn't that much wiggle room

simple as that.

I probably get along with more conservatives overall here, than the liberals.

most of the idiots on here are conservative. most of the rule breakers are conservatives. The rules are pretty much in black and white. There isn't that much wiggle room

simple as that.

In all truth I would love to say that you are talking out of your arse but you are right, damn your eyes!!

simple as that.

But liberals do get a pass when they break the rules, right!

Back