How Did 007 Do It?

Two examples, two posts preceding this, written by a liberal, think circumnavigating a forced ignore.

Is he a pussy or is he just not stupid enough to post what was in a PM and possibly get banned? I understand that 007 is a tard, but the obvious baiting of a poster is a cheap shot.

Hey...he threatened to. Time to man up.

And don't tell me about Paulie and baiting.

Hey...he threatened to. Time to man up.

And don't tell me about Paulie and baiting.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you have your own board and know so much more about how to keep conversations on topic.

Yeah, I'll tell you about baiting. That doesn't mean you are the only one baiting, but it does mean that I se it and pointed it out.

This nonsense has infected every forum on this board. There are few threads that don't get hijacked by this petty bullshit.

He threatened to post info from the PMs between him and Billy? I guess I missed that. But since that is against the rules, he apparently decided not to do so. And wouldn't it be nice if we all just stayed on topic instead of continuing the bullshit?

And just as an FYI, if you are calling someone a pussy, you might not want to be the biggest whining tattle-tale on the forums.

Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot you have your own board and know so much more about how to keep conversations on topic.

Yeah, I'll tell you about baiting. That doesn't mean you are the only one baiting, but it does mean that I se it and pointed it out.

This nonsense has infected every forum on this board. There are few threads that don't get hijacked by this petty bullshit.

He threatened to post info from the PMs between him and Billy? I guess I missed that. But since that is against the rules, he apparently decided not to do so. And wouldn't it be nice if we all just stayed on topic instead of continuing the bullshit?

And just as an FYI, if you are calling someone a pussy, you might not want to be the biggest whining tattle-tale on the forums.
Can you show me where I THREATENED TO POST INFO FROM A PM?

No?
Wanna know why?

Because you are lying.

You were asked to post what rules you believe have been broken and so far you've yet to respond with anything other than your standard evasive nonsense.
Are you illiterate?
I mentioned it twice.
A rule specific to forced ignore.
Trying to circumnavigate the forced ignore by addressing a person on forced ignore.

I was cautioned against doing so, note I do not address any person on forced ignore.
Yet there is a particularly vile, overweight incontinent individual getting away with doing exactly that.
Liberals get a pass.

You were asked to post what rules you believe have been broken and so far you've yet to respond with anything other than your standard evasive nonsense.
Now back to your claim that you do not initiate homophobic slurs and abuse, you simply use them against those who use them against you.

So the volumes of horrific, vile homophobic abuse you directed at me were in response to which homophobic insult I directed your way?

Would it be a case of you being a lying shit stain, again?

Are you illiterate?
I mentioned it twice.
Trying to circumnavigate the forced ignore by addressing a person on forced ignore.

I was cautioned against doing so, note I do not address any person on forced ignore.
Yet there is a particularly vile, overweight incontinent individual getting away with doing exactly that.
Liberals get a pass.

The problem is you don't get to merely "mention it" and have them take your word for it.

You, like everyone else, is supposed to provide some CORROBORATION to back up your claim.

So until you can do that...don't expect anyone but the other shit-eating trolls to take you at your word.

The problem is you don't get to merely "mention it" and have them take your word for it.

You, like everyone else, is supposed to provide some CORROBORATION to back up your claim.

So until you can do that...don't expect anyone but the other shit-eating trolls to take you at your word.

Forced ignore.
The pm sent to me stated that on forced ignore it was a breach of the rules to try to circumvent forced ignore.

Specifically addressing a person on FI is exactly that.

Someone pissed and moaned opening thread after thread on the matter because I mentioned his incontinence.

Yet 34 posts by him have specifically mentioned or addressed me.

That is a breach.
Admin are aware, no action is taken.

Liberals get a pass.

That is all.

It's not an issue for you.

How can I breach forced ignore without Tapatalk? That's what Paulie does. *wink* *wink*

I'll bet he still hasn't posted that PM yet, has he? lol...he even had permission!

Are you illiterate?
I mentioned it twice.

Liberals get a pass.

Let me help you here, by explaining this to you.

Grind, in all of his asinine fuckedup logic, has decided that there is a substiture form of the forced ignore.
Instead of following the guidelines that were posted, explaining this; Damo has allowed him to do his own thing and what we now have is Foced Ignore 1.02.
It is only 1/2 of a forced ignore and this way is BFF can continue to read the posts of others, that were placed on this 1/2 rule, and make all the comments he wants.

The short version is:
While you're on a foced ignore of Howard, Howard isn't on a forced ignore of you.

Just another example of a Mod deciding that the rules don't apply to them, just to those that don't agree with those he's in love with. :good4u:

Forced ignore.
The pm sent to me stated that on forced ignore it was a breach of the rules to try to circumvent forced ignore.

Specifically addressing a person on FI is exactly that.

Someone pissed and moaned opening thread after thread on the matter because I mentioned his incontinence.

Yet 34 posts by him have specifically mentioned or addressed me.

That is a breach.
Admin are aware, no action is taken.

Liberals get a pass.

That is all.

It's not an issue for you.

Forced ignore doesn't have to go both ways. For example, you can be forced to ignore a poster who is not forced to ignore you.

Back