How did this kid know?

He had eyes didn't he?

This kid, probably chose that building after he saw it was unguarded.

He was just looking for any place to carry out his assassination anywhere on the periphery he could find.

He was also probably unaware the SS had a sniper rifle in place on another building to takeout anyone out who took up a position on that rooftop.

This kid was not a professional assassin, he was a dietary assistant at a Rest Home!

I am not totally convinced that this kid was not on a Death Wish, who was willing to sacrifice his own life to take Trump out, for what he felt Trump was a clear and present danger to the United States and the world.

He probably felt his friends would think he was a hero for carrying this out, and he just wanted to be accepted, by his peer group that was always bullying and making fun of him!
He was killing Hitler right?

All while walking around with an AR-15 2 to 400 feet from Trump
Who said he was walking around?

He parked his car. walked a few feet to the building, and climbed on top, and fired!

He was even seen by several TRUMPTARDS doing all that.

Like I said, the kid was on a Death Wish- He wanted to be killed carrying this out!

That this building would not have SS on it?

Was he told to go there?
Because he had help. Its obvious. My best guess.....kid was some low level sap loosely involved with antifa or some other scumbag leftwing group and the older ones in the group groomed him for something like this because they knew he was unbalanced and an easy target. Antifa also had help from certain local LEO's and other politically connected people in the Pennsylvania Democrat apparatus. I have now seen multiple ex Secret service members who say the whole thing stinks like hell......and it does. Its obvious.

Because he had help. Its obvious. My best guess.....kid was some low level sap loosely involved with antifa or some other scumbag leftwing group and the older ones in the group groomed him for something like this because they knew he was unbalanced and an easy target. Antifa also had help from certain local LEO's and other politically connected people in the Pennsylvania Democrat apparatus. I have now seen multiple ex Secret service members who say the whole thing stinks like hell......and it does. Its obvious.
I have been thinking he is associated with ANTIFA. If he had accomplished his goal he would be a legend with them.

Who said he was walking around?

He parked his car. walked a few feet to the building, and climbed on top, and fired!
so now you have claimed he figured out the whole plan meticulously AND that all he had to do was park his car next to a building, climb it and have a good vantage point to kill a presidential candidate...........pretty lucky choice.......

Back