How did this kid know?

so now you have claimed he figured out the whole plan meticulously AND that all he had to do was park his car next to a building, climb it and have a good vantage point to kill a presidential candidate...........pretty lucky choice.......
One man, that attended the event told a reporter that he decided to park in that lot where the building was that the shooter used to shoot Trump and the others. He said that he personally knew the area and of the parking lot, and said it had access to the main highway, and he could avoid all the traffic at the event by parking there. Easy in, and easy out- the way he put it.

I bet the shooter had the same insight and used similar logic about that.

But not the trained SS......who let him pop off 3 or 4 shots at a presidential candidate
They saw him as he crested the roof, and shot him!

Yes, the shooter got off a few quick rounds before he was shot.

The SS were near the president, and it was the other police authorities that were out on the periphery, and as the witnesses reported the man on the roof with a gun to the local cops, the local cops communicated this to the SS, and all of this happened in a matter of seconds, not minutes.

But, it was enough time for the shooter to get some shots off!

One man, that attended the event told a reporter that he decided to park in that lot where the building was that the shooter used to shoot Trump and the others. He said that he personally knew the area and of the parking lot, and said it had access to the main highway, and he could avoid all the traffic at the event by parking there. Easy in, and easy out- the way he put it.

I bet the shooter had the same insight and used similar logic about that.
yep.......and the SS consulted with the local police and didn't think to post a guard there....simple logic......

They saw him as he crested the roof, and shot him!

Yes, the shooter got off a few quick rounds before he was shot.

The SS were near the president, and it was the other police authorities that were out on the periphery, and as the witnesses reported the man on the roof with a gun to the local cops, the local cops communicated this to the SS, and all of this happened in a matter of seconds, not minutes.

But, it was enough time for the shooter to get some shots off!
amazing......you make him sound like a highly trained professional.......

I never thought of a man that got himself killed as lucky!
really?.....because you just said that all he had to do was park his car, climb a roof and get a shot at a guy he wanted to assassinate, despite the fact he was surrounded by SS and police......I would say you've made the claim he was extremely lucky.......or did you think anyone can do it?.......

I remember when George Bush 1 and Reagan were in town during the 1980 election to ride in the Holland Tulip Town parade.....SS strung barbed wire along the roof of every building in the downtown area........things have changed.......

He had eyes didn't he?

This kid, probably chose that building after he saw it was unguarded.

He was just looking for any place to carry out his assassination anywhere on the periphery he could find.

He was also probably unaware the SS had a sniper rifle in place on another building to takeout anyone out who took up a position on that rooftop.

This kid was not a professional assassin, he was a dietary assistant at a Rest Home!

I am not totally convinced that this kid was not on a Death Wish, who was willing to sacrifice his own life to take Trump out, for what he felt Trump was a clear and present danger to the United States and the world.

He probably felt his friends would think he was a hero for carrying this out, and he just wanted to be accepted, by his peer group that was always bullying and making fun of him!
What if his motivation was to just shoot up the crowd and not kill Trump? We have no ideas what motivated this kid.

I don't think so. But, it is not rocket science.

There should have been some authorities on the property, where the building was used for the shooting.

And that was the hole in the security that made this easy for the shooter.
It sounds like local authorities may not have had enough manpower or a breakdown in communications. They were in charge of the outer perimeter. They failed to secure the building, but SS failed to make sure it was secure. Trump’s team blew it!

Back