how did we get so divided

where are you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why don't you compare protests? Who has far more with far more arrested for wild behaviour? (and I even mean going back to Clinton's time, remember Seattle?)
I'm just not sure how you can come to that conclusion from observing the numbers of people demonstating extremism.

why compare, bad behavior is just that

i do not care who did it or even when - it is bad

i do not care how many on what side - condemn it for what it is

hate and prejudice suck - period

if you want to look at protests, look at the vietnam era - were they wrong too - look at how many were abused and arrested

do you have a practical solution

it seems that what we have is so entrenched that it would take another revolution to sort things out and people are just too complacent even when they are scared

i guess that i am just too old for this shit

My approach is to constantly illustrate how the control systems works, and to shame those who will not be honest about it. perhaps their own personal power is too based upon the system continuing for them to even be honest.

My approach is to constantly illustrate how the control systems works, and to shame those who will not be honest about it. perhaps their own personal power is too based upon the system continuing for them to even be honest.

some tips re: money

wash it - You would be surprised how much cash is contaminated with cocaine

pay cash when ever you can

run your money under a degauser (there is a magnetically coded strip in paper money so that it may be tracked)

tip using cash

The elites don't want the system to work for everyone. That's the primary miscommunication in society. They lie, then idiots and co-conspirators propagate those bad ideas deeper into society. They have been selling the nihilistic population control meme so people will rationalize the mass death they have planned for many.

Zones? That's dumb.

I certainly agree with that, AssHat. You're a brilliant man.

Allow more freedom in other areas with less government and less people will be angry there too and we will all be less divided. :)
Except where that freedom is the freedom to marry who you wish ( and so to derail the recurrent straw themes, not kids or animals but ONLY consenting adults), the freedom from organized prayer in government sponsored events, the freedom to smoke a little dope now and again (the Pubs and Dems are both equally against freedom here) the freedom to make reproductive decisions.

You were talking about the looney left as being the cause of all this, but the looney right is JUST as guilty, shooting doctors, blockading clinics, jurists like Bork saying in the 80's that Brown v. the Board was wrong, the right again resorting to the language of war by calling it a "Culture War", railing against homosexuals because they were going to "recruit your kids". The Right has fired their fair share of shots in this war of division.

The elites don't want the system to work for everyone. That's the primary miscommunication in society. They lie, then idiots and co-conspirators propagate those bad ideas deeper into society. They have been selling the nihilistic population control meme so people will rationalize the mass death they have planned for many.

Zones? That's dumb.

I said, I guess? :dunno: What other solution is there other than all out civil war? :duel: Zones at least would prevent this. Your solution is?

Solution to what? Please restate your concern.

There you go!

I don't like constant reforms. When something works good, why change it to something worse? That is the main reason Washington is broken! But since we are all different, it's hard to ever agree on anything. We need to break the USA into sectors/zones I guess? We could then find out what system works best.

Ever thought that just maybe, people are trying to change something that doesn't work or does a mediocore job into something better?

I never have that thought, because the agenda of the people making the changes is a fascist one. Change for change's sake is moronic, like yourself.

Oh well all the other species thin themselves out thru eating all their food or disease, why not humans. We are just a somewhat smarter species of animal after all. Our methods might differ from the dumb beasts, but the end result is pretty much the same.

Oh well all the other species thin themselves out thru eating all their food or disease, why not humans. We are just a somewhat smarter species of animal after all. Our methods might differ from the dumb beasts, but the end result is pretty much the same.

Oh well. I still oppose it. Embrace genocide if you want, mr. zen.

Back