how did we get so divided

where are you

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your "oh well" attitude towards mass murder is an embrace. Accept the darkness in your own soul.

I do not embrace the dark side. I in general embrace the side of light.
I more fully realize and accept my limitations to change anything on a large scale than you do.
Yeah acceptance of reality sucks, but there it is anyway.

Might as well be oh well for all that I can do about it. I work on a local micro scale to make my littel corener of the world better. It is more than I can handle. I will leave the rest of the world to you to straighten out.

Of course if most of the people in the world were like me our problems would be very minimal.

Might as well be oh well for all that I can do about it. I work on a local micro scale to make my littel corener of the world better. It is more than I can handle. I will leave the rest of the world to you to straighten out.

Thanks. All i ask of you is to stop spreading your apathy.

I do not embrace the dark side. I in general embrace the side of light.
I more fully realize and accept my limitations to change anything on a large scale than you do.
Yeah acceptance of reality sucks, but there it is anyway.

As I said. I ask that you stop spreading your apathy.

Thanks. All i ask of you is to stop spreading your apathy.

I spread enlightenment to the ignorant masses. The truth will reveal the way.
People must understand what is coming in order to minimize it's impact.

You call it apathy, I call it acceptance of the truth.

I spread enlightenment to the ignorant masses. The truth will reveal the way.
People must understand what is coming in order to minimize it's impact.

You call it apathy, I call it acceptance of the truth.

Apathy is a kind of reaction to truth, not an indicator of whether or no one understands it.

Acceptance of ones limitiations to effect the outcome is reality and truth, not apathy.

Is it apathetic to say that i cannot stop that airliner from falling from the sky once the engines quit ?

Reality and truth just ARE.

Acceptance of ones limitiations to effect the outcome is reality and truth, not apathy.
There is no fate. Nothing is set in stone. No set of fuckheads is as impervious as they believe.

You embody apathy.
Is it apathetic to say that i cannot stop that airliner from falling from the sky once the engines quit ?

Reality and truth just ARE.

But we can control our own reactions to truth. You choose apathy and a sense of powerlessness. I provide an empowering attitude.

There is no fate. Nothing is set in stone. No set of fuckheads is as impervious as they believe.

You embody apathy.

But we can control our own reactions to truth. You choose apathy and a sense of powerlessness. I provide an empowering attitude.

Nowhere did I say fate or that the future is unchangeable. I said quite the opposite, that if most people were like me the world would have few problems.
Reality changes, to get stuck in a past reality is wrong, to think that that todays reality will be tomorrows reality is wrong.

Nowhere did I say fate or that the future is unchangeable.
Actually, you compared our situation to a falling jet. That implies not much change for calamity avoidance.

Our situation is not analogous to that.
I said quite the opposite, that if most people were like me the world would have few problems.
But that's not what you said. You position apathy and acceptance as the highest good.

Reality changes, to get stuck in a past reality is wrong, to think that that todays reality will be tomorrows reality is wrong.

To think that internationlist fascism is inevitable is wrong.

Last edited:
This is how we are divided. There are those sufficiently personally invested in this fascism that they propagate it, and actually embrace it. Then there are good people.

Back