How do we solve the gender gap?

Lots of people threadban me. I don't constantly cry about it. Why do you care if I threadban you?

That's between you and them.

You do cry about it. I addressed YOU coward when it came to your thread bans of me. You immediately diverted to asking about others for which I have no say.

Why are you so afraid to have me respond on your threads? I know. It's fear. You're afraid. You should be.

Why worry about things that are none of your business....why should anything be done, after all this is a free market society where the MARKET should reflect the peoples needs. If more females are wishing to pursue higher educations instead of pursuing more of a vocational technological endeavor.....THE MARKET simply reflects the wants of the society.

When someone takes a big wooden spoon and begins stirring shit for the pleasure of instigating by calling something an injustice that has been determined BY THE PEOPLE by their free market purchases...while demanding the STATE should regulate a different outcome... This is exactly what's wrong with this nation today. You have a few loudmouthed individuals or groups (in the minority) that think they know better than the MAJORITY....and worse yet, you have the 99% bending over backwards to keep the 1% happy? Really? The minority has more rights than does the majority?

Anyone show us the founding fathers suggestion that the Majority should be silenced to appease the minorities....or the CATCH PHRASE, stop the tyranny of the majority over minorities. Hell this nation has always allowed the majority to govern itself...when it ceases to do as much...we no longer live in a FREE SOCIETY...but a society where Big Brother gets to pick winners and losers. Sounds kinda Bigoted to me. That political ideology simply does not exist in the history of this Representative Republic....somethings wrong when anyone concludes that the majority are tyrants because they disagree with your political ideology.

Last edited:
Why worry about things that are none of your business....why should anything be done, after all this is a free market society where the MARKET should reflect the peoples needs. If more females are wishing to pursue higher educations instead of pursuing more of a vocational technological endeavor.....THE MARKET simply reflects the wants of the society.

When someone takes a big wooden spoon and begins stirring shit for the pleasure of instigating by calling something an injustice that has been determined BY THE PEOPLE by their free market purchases...while demanding the STATE should regulate a different outcome... This is exactly what's wrong with this nation today. You have a few loudmouthed individuals or groups (in the minority) that think they know better than the MAJORITY....and worse yet, you have the 99% bending over backwards to keep the 1% happy? Really? The minority has more rights than does the majority?

Anyone show us the founding fathers suggestion that the Majority should be silenced to appease the minorities....or the CATCH PHRASE, stop the tyranny of the majority over minorities. Hell this nation has always allowed the majority to govern itself...when it ceases to do as much...we no longer live in a FREE SOCIETY...but a society where Big Brother gets to pick winners and losers. Sounds kinda Bigoted to me. That political ideology simply does not exist in the history of this Representative Republic....somethings wrong when anyone concludes that the majority are tyrants because they disagree with your political ideology.

we let the free market decide the blacks were slaves too :)

Back