HOW is this possible? The LIE and HOAX of the political elite on Covid.

as opposed to what? are there advisories that say your government is always truthful and can always be trusted?

Always, no, but when those advisers have a history of being nonpartisan and are basing their opinions on what the Science tells them at the time, they are a more reliable than what the contrarians offer

Just examine the facts and you will know the truth

True believers will say that those facts come from the Fake News Media, so they're lies. Not only that, but virtually 100% of virologists etc. all over the world are in on the lie. Maybe taking their lead from Fauci? :dunno:

That's how a know-nothing cult works. Meanwhile, SOMETHING is killing a lot of people, including those who think it's a hoax.

Always, no, but when those advisers have a history of being nonpartisan and are basing their opinions on what the Science tells them at the time, they are a more reliable than what the contrarians offer

then it's just a matter of a person deciding who is and isn't non partisan.........which is only in the eyes of the partisan holder..............simple translation to this is you'll believe democrats over republicans because you're a partisan asshat with no actual pursuit of truth.

then it's just a matter of a person deciding who is and isn't non partisan.........which is only in the eyes of the partisan holder..............simple translation to this is you'll believe democrats over republicans because you're a partisan asshat with no actual pursuit of truth.

No, for example, Dr Fauci has been serving both parties for over fifty years, President Reagan promoted him, and President G.W. Bush awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom, I'd have to say regardless of which party you belong to he is nonpartisan in his work and what he reports

No, for example, Dr Fauci has been serving both parties for over fifty years, President Reagan promoted him, and President G.W. Bush awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom, I'd have to say regardless of which party you belong to he is nonpartisan in his work and what he reports

I have no party animosity, nor party favortism towards fauci. In fact, I had no clue who the hell he was until covid came about.........but I'm not sure i've seen anyone less flip floppy or less wishy washy in all my years on this earth

Non-partisan?

iu

Fauci-Hillary-Clinton-Letter-2-06022012-484x600.jpg

Why would you "have to say" that, Anchovies?

Ah, cause I was responding to content another poster offered, something you fail to do, but I don't have to, the facts speak for themselves, or, as I told you in response to your topic post, just examine the facts and you will know the truth

I have no party animosity, nor party favortism towards fauci. In fact, I had no clue who the hell he was until covid came about.........but I'm not sure i've seen anyone less flip floppy or less wishy washy in all my years on this earth

Well, if you were being honesty here, you would admit that is not true, the "flip floppy" characterization you have bought comes straight from the right wing media, in fact, if you listened to Dr Fauci he even states that what he reports on is based on the Science as known at that time, and Covid, being a novel virus constantly mutating, our understanding of it is always evolving

Poor Anchovies.

The CDC guidance says that officials should report deaths in which the patient tested positive for COVID-19 — or, if a test isn’t available, “if the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty.” It further indicates that if a “definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID-19 on a death certificate as ‘probable’ or ‘presumed.'”

An analysis by the Kaiser Family Foundation looked at average Medicare payments for hospital admissions for the existing diagnosis-related groups and noted that the “average Medicare payment for respiratory infections and inflammations with major comorbidities or complications in 2017 … was $13,297. For more severe hospitalizations, we use the average Medicare payment for a respiratory system diagnosis with ventilator support for greater than 96 hours, which was $40,218.”

It is true, however, that the government will pay more to hospitals for COVID-19 cases in two senses: By paying an additional 20% on top of traditional Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients during the public health emergency, and by reimbursing hospitals for treating the uninsured patients with the disease (at that enhanced Medicare rate).

The CARES Act created the 20% add-on to be paid for Medicare patients with COVID-19. The act further created a $100 billion fund that is being used to financially assist hospitals — a “portion” of which will be “used to reimburse healthcare providers, at Medicare rates, for COVID-related treatment of the uninsured,” according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

Well, if you were being honesty here, you would admit that is not true, the "flip floppy" characterization you have bought comes straight from the right wing media, in fact, if you listened to Dr Fauci he even states that what he reports on is based on the Science as known at that time, and Covid, being a novel virus constantly mutating, our understanding of it is always evolving

How convenient.

Poor Anchovies.

Back