HOW is this possible? The LIE and HOAX of the political elite on Covid.

No, for example, Dr Fauci has been serving both parties for over fifty years, President Reagan promoted him, and President G.W. Bush awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom, I'd have to say regardless of which party you belong to he is nonpartisan in his work and what he reports

Fauci the Fraud only "serves" himself and his Fascistic views on public health. :palm:

Let's Review the list of his failure and lies:

1. Claimed that COVID was not a major threat. Then claimed it was.

2. Told American's that masks were unnecessary, days before COVID was officially classified as a global pandemic. He then walked back on it.

3. Knowingly lied to American's about his opinion on mask efficacy. Had no regrets.

4. Claimed that New York's brutal lockdowns were the only path out of the pandemic. They weren't. Florida took a different route that was more successful.

5. Knowingly lied about herd immunity statistics.

6. Predicted Americans would still need to wear masks after vaccination, going against the science.

7. Claimed that Texas's mask mandate repeal would cause a surge in cases. It didn't. A month after the repeal, Texas cases dropped by 4,000 per day.

8. Lied About Gain-of-function Research

Non-partisan?

iu

Fauci-Hillary-Clinton-Letter-2-06022012-484x600.jpg

:thumbsup:

Well, if you were being honesty here, you would admit that is not true, the "flip floppy" characterization you have bought comes straight from the right wing media, in fact, if you listened to Dr Fauci he even states that what he reports on is based on the Science as known at that time, and Covid, being a novel virus constantly mutating, our understanding of it is always evolving

WTF does "being honesty here" mean douchebag? Here's a list of Fauci the Fraud's lies and walkbacks:

1. Claimed that COVID was not a major threat. Then claimed it was.

2. Told American's that masks were unnecessary, days before COVID was officially classified as a global pandemic. He then walked back on it.

3. Knowingly lied to American's about his opinion on mask efficacy. Had no regrets.

4. Claimed that New York's brutal lockdowns were the only path out of the pandemic. They weren't. Florida took a different route that was more successful.

5. Knowingly lied about herd immunity statistics.

6. Predicted Americans would still need to wear masks after vaccination, going against the science.

7. Claimed that Texas's mask mandate repeal would cause a surge in cases. It didn't. A month after the repeal, Texas cases dropped by 4,000 per day.

8. Lied About Gain-of-function Research

Many believed President Trump. He told us the vaccine was safe and effective and recommended we get the vaccination and that wearing a mask is patriotic. Maybe he was wrong.

Why do you suddenly believe he is right? Is this about how safe the vaccine is? Or that it isn't actually doing what they claimed it would? :palm:

There it is! I knew it was coming! The pivot to blame it on Trump!

A pivot from what? Nobody suggested any other explanations about why we continue to mask, take vaccines, and social distance. I guess we could blame the CDC but that was under Trump's control.

It is not "blaming" Trump unless you don't trust his recommendations.

Why do you suddenly believe he is right? Is this about how safe the vaccine is? Or that it isn't actually doing what they claimed it would? :palm:

I didn't say I thought he was right. I just pointed out that he said it was safe and effective as an answer to the question about why we continue to social distance, vaccinate, and mask.

Whether we believe in vaccinations, masking, and social distancing appears to be predicted by our political attitudes rather than any medical knowledge we possess.

Okay people, here's the bottom line:

The vaccine was rushed and its effectiveness is highly doubtful.

The God-given immune system of those he created will wipe this thing out eventually.

Okay..for the non-religious types, the amazing resilience of the immune systems in humans and animals will eventually make Covid nothing to worry about at all.

It won't even take that long. Imposing tyranny and/or creating misery for people is not going to change a thing as far as making Covid go away.

I didn't say I thought he was right. I just pointed out that he said it was safe and effective

So what? Only fools and dunces think Trump speaks for all of us. :palm:

Whether we believe in vaccinations, masking, and social distancing appears to be predicted by our political attitudes rather than any medical knowledge we possess.

I see the point is above your head. The point here is that after ALL the economy destroying actions, masking up, social distancing and demands everyone get vaccinated, the virus is still with us.

Again, we have been gaslighted by the PHPNY media and Democratic Party of Lying Jackasses over a virus that is relatively harmless to 98.9% of the population. It was used as a wedge issue to take an election away from Trump who was headed for another four years. Without it, Democrats would be in the minority.

After a while, even the dumbest among us can see the OBVIOUS.
:palm:

The bottom line is the vaccine was developed rapidly on a system they had been designing for over a decade. It was not rushed.
Look at the hospitals jammed with over 90 percent unvaccinated. The efficacy is beyond doubt. Do yourself a favor and get vaccinated. That is how epidemics end.

Always, no, but when those advisers have a history of being nonpartisan and are basing their opinions on what the Science tells them at the time, they are a more reliable than what the contrarians offer

Who told you that, Anchovies?

Was it those unnamed "advisers" who supposedly have a history of being nonpartisan and are allegedly basing their opinions on what the Science tells them at the time?

BTW, science isn't a proper noun, Anchovies. You don't need to capitalize it unless it begins a sentence.

Poor Anchovies.

I see the point is above your head. The point here is that after ALL the economy destroying actions, masking up, social distancing and demands everyone get vaccinated, the virus is still with us.

Again, we have been gaslighted by the PHPNY media and Democratic Party of Lying Jackasses over a virus that is relatively harmless to 98.9% of the population. It was used as a wedge issue to take an election away from Trump who was headed for another four years. Without it, Democrats would be in the minority.

After a while, even the dumbest among us can see the OBVIOUS.

Maybe the virus is still with us because it is a serious disease. Cancer, the flu, and the common cold are still with us but that does not mean we should not use reasonable precautions to prevent it.

To suggest Trump lost because "others" made the virus more serious than it was is foolish. Trump recognized how serious it was from the beginning. Trump lost because people got tired of his lying and using hatred against others to attract supporters.

You are following that same pattern by blaming the media for the virus. Obviously many did not take the virus seriously and refused to use a mask, social distance, or get vaccinated. That is their freedom to do so, but it obviously showed many did not panic or take any action because someone was scaring them to do so. Many of our posters would argue they are the reason the virus is still with us. I do not pretend to know one way or the other because of my lack of medical knowledge.

But, I can easily see how others are basing their "medical" opinions on their politics.

Last edited:
Maybe the virus is still with us because it is a serious disease. Cancer, the flu, and the common cold are still with us but that does not mean we should not use reasonable precautions to prevent it.

Has anyone demanded lockdowns and relaxed election standards as reasonable precautions to prevent cancer, the flu, and the common cold?

To suggest Trump lost because "others" made the virus more serious than it was is foolish.

Is it?

A pivot from what? Nobody suggested any other explanations about why we continue to mask, take vaccines, and social distance. I guess we could blame the CDC but that was under Trump's control.

It is not "blaming" Trump unless you don't trust his recommendations.
Covid was not under Trumps control. It was Fraudci's. You know, the guy who lied about everything and made a ton of money off of it.

And yes, simpleton, Democrats claim he badly managed the China virus. Ever notice how many of these dangerous viruses seem to originate with the Chinese?

Back