How loony can people with TDS get

Yakuda

Verified User
I have to suspect that all the leftist loons here realize that some leftist loons are more loony than all the other leftist loons. I think however I have found the looniest of the leftist JPP loons. I'm not going to tell you who this is but I bet it will be readily apparent. Here are two quotes from the loon

"Trump will only gain access to the White House through violence and bloodshed."

"Overthrow government with violence. Trump's agenda."

So two questions:

1. Are there other loony leftist loons who also believe these loony leftist statements?

2. If this really is Trump's agenda, why hasn't he set it in motion yet?

Last edited:
TDS = Trump Dick Suckers

y03iIVv.jpg

C'mon man! This should be easy. Trump is a fascist, anti democracy deranged nut, right, so why hasnt he taken over yet? Apparently he can initiate an insurrection by saying "Fight like hell" and "Protest peacefully and patriotically" so why is he just sitting there?

Oh wait I know, trump is such a narcissist, right that he's waiting for the largest possible audience to watch him take over. Maybe it will happen as part of the half time show at the super bowl. That will be the last time you'll hear the Star Spangled Banner. From then on the national anthem will just be a chant, "Trump" "trump" "trump". And you better chant like you mean it because if you dont off to the reeducation camp you go. All statues will be torn down and replaced with trump statues. All roads will be renamed for trump. Trump Blvd, trump st, Trump Rd. United States of Trump. LMFAO

Oh wait I know, trump is such a narcissist, right that he's waiting for the largest possible audience to watch him take over. Maybe it will happen as part of the half time show at the super bowl. That will be the last time you'll hear the Star Spangled Banner. From then on the national anthem will just be a chant, "Trump" "trump" "trump". And you better chant like you mean it because if you dont off to the reeducation camp you go. All statues will be torn down and replaced with trump statues. All roads will be renamed for trump. Trump Blvd, trump st, Trump Rd. United States of Trump. LMFAO

Trump does not currently have any power. He would not be successful, I suspect he would not be successful with the power, but he is trying to get the power.

When it was time to leave, last time, he tried everything he could to stay, short of being dragged out. I was slightly surprised he did not go that far, but the possibility of re-election, was a better path for him.

Even after he left the White House, he kept telling people and seemed to believe he was soon to be reinstated.

Trump is a serious threat to the American system. Trump backers have TBS and cannot think. Trump did so many legal acts and immoral acts in his term, that there is no way to believe he will be better next time
He used the IRS to penalize those who came against him. He had the same IRS stay out of his terrible illegal taxes. He had the worst administration turnover of any president by far. Ones with honor and integrity had to be ferreted out and replaced. Trump hid his taxes, unlike every other presidential candidate in 50 years. We can all guess why.
He covered up his physicals when he was running and when he was in office. Normally they are routinely provided every year. Not him. He has a lot to hide.
Trump runs things like a mafia boss demanding loyalty as first thing.
Trump has stated he will use the military on his opponents and those not loyal enough if he gets back in.
Trump is repulsive and why half the people want him in, makes no sense, unless they cannot stand up to a con man. They believe.

I have to suspect that all the leftist loons here realize that some leftist loons are more loony than all the other leftist loons.

I prefer to heed the warning of leftist loon Liz Cheney while there’s still time.

The US could become a dictatorship if Trump is re-elected, Cheney warned. "I think it’s a very real threat ... frankly it’s painful for me as someone who has spent her whole life in Republican politics to watch the extent to which Donald Trump has determined that the only thing that matters is him."

Asked what would happen if Trump tried to overturn the election again with Johnson as House speaker, Cheney said it's "too dangerous to even contemplate" because they all had a "practice run" in 2020 and 2021.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ver-leave-office-elected-president-rcna127889

All leftist lunacy.

I for one have never heard you claim to be a practicing Christian. Calling bullshit on the CINO's doesn't mean you have to take the high ground.

Yak, like Pmp and the other self-proclaimed Christians, is upset with me for calling him on his hypocrisy.

C'mon man! This should be easy. Trump is a fascist, anti democracy deranged nut, right, so why hasnt he taken over yet? Apparently he can initiate an insurrection by saying "Fight like hell" and "Protest peacefully and patriotically" so why is he just sitting there?

Because it would be too obvious.

Because he is a stupid person who surrounds himself with stupid people, as he is more concerned with everyone telling him 'you are right', then 'getting it right'.

Our super power is Trump and his derp stupidity.

And i say that without an ounce of sarcasm intended. The left is so much better at everything BECAUSE you guys are so incredible dumb.

Back