How loony can people with TDS get

So many people now have literally been driven insane by our abusers, they can not tell the difference between reality and their delusions.

It is easier to enslave the masses this way.

I have to suspect that all the leftist loons here realize that some leftist loons are more loony than all the other leftist loons. I think however I have found the looniest of the leftist JPP loons. I'm not going to tell you who this is but I bet it will be readily apparent. Here are two quotes from the loon

"Trump will only gain access to the White House through violence and bloodshed."

"Overthrow government with violence. Trump's agenda."

So two questions:

1. Are there other loony leftist loons who also believe these loony leftist statements?

2. If this really is Trump's agenda, why hasn't he set it in motion yet?

You seemed to have riled up the wackadoodle alt lefties with your TDS thread, Mr. Tiny Penis
7fx-35hfon_t3-jpg.1446084

and QPeeeeeeee in particular, both of which who can't stand being called out for their textbook case of TDS.

Please, in the future refrain from using the letters TDS in the title of an OP. It is way too hard on their blood pressure, their keyboards, and their therapists, not to mention the fact, it sucks in more of those joyless malcontents into your thread.

Perhaps just calling it the QPeeee/Mr. Tiny Penis syndrome would be more calming for everybody.

Feel free to use the word Trump, because you could create an OP about "beachballs" and those two dummies would find a way to drag Trump into it anyway, but the letters"TDS" seem to put them over the top.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Because he expected to have more time.

Tell us why he used fraud to try to stay in office

Wtf are you babbling about? Why doesn't trump use violence to overthrow the govt right now like that leftist dipshit i quoted claimed?

Because clearly he had ni intention to violently overthrow the govt like the leftist dipshit I quoted claimed.

TS you are one of the most extreme TDS cases on this forum behind LyingFish, so to your question... pretty damn extreme.

They looooove to suck that Trump dick even as Fox News is moving away from Trump. It's truly ironic seeing them be victims of TDS.

5gyxon.jpg

Trump was happy being king, he spent 4 years trying to expand his power, and had big plans for the next 4 years. The idea that he would lose never occurred to him.

Losing was a shock to his ego and he lost a couple fuses. His behavior and antic's since then have been even more off the chain. Before he joked and hinted about staying longer than 8 years, but he thought he had a long time to prep that plan.

He has already said that this next term (he is already sure its going to happen) will be much more radical. He already tried to push the Constitution past its edges, but just wait, if he is elected again, he will be off the hook, he does not have to worry about any reelections, only getting things set up to stay and let his kids eventually take over.

The Trump Organization is being taken away from him, so he does not have that to run anymore.
Without presidential immunity he faces 10 more years of legal trouble.
Its become get elected and stay, or spend the rest of his life trying to stay out of prison.

Wtf are you babbling about? Why doesn't trump use violence to overthrow the govt right now like that leftist dipshit i quoted claimed?

Because clearly he had ni intention to violently overthrow the govt like the leftist dipshit I quoted claimed.

Trump was happy being king, he spent 4 years trying to expand his power, and had big plans for the next 4 years. The idea that he would lose never occurred to him.

Losing was a shock to his ego and he lost a couple fuses. His behavior and antic's since then have been even more off the chain. Before he joked and hinted about staying longer than 8 years, but he thought he had a long time to prep that plan.

He has already said that this next term (he is already sure its going to happen) will be much more radical. He already tried to push the Constitution past its edges, but just wait, if he is elected again, he will be off the hook, he does not have to worry about any reelections, only getting things set up to stay and let his kids eventually take over.

The Trump Organization is being taken away from him, so he does not have that to run anymore.
Without presidential immunity he faces 10 more years of legal trouble.
Its become get elected and stay, or spend the rest of his life trying to stay out of prison.

If he wants to violently overthrow the govt like that leftists dipshit claims why hasn't he done it? If he could summon an insurrection by saying "fight like hell" it should be really easy for him to violently overthrow the government.

If he wants to violently overthrow the govt like that leftists dipshit claims why hasn't he done it? If he could summon an insurrection by saying "fight like hell" it should be really easy for him to violently overthrow the government.

He tried that, it did not catch on very well, only an hours long attempt at the Capital. During that attempt he kept one foot out of it, to see if it had a chance of sparking enough for him to be willing to take the risk of fully joining in. He remained silent for hours to see if it would snowball before calling on them to go home and wait.

When it became clear that the insurrection was not big enough to be successful he abandoned it and those who he called to try and spark it. The same thing happened to Hitler the first time he tried an insurrection, except he was actually incarcerated for a time.

Trump currently has no color of authority to order the military to move in on his side. He also was not ready to lose the election so he had not filled the military with people loyal to him over the USA, but Ill bet big money if he is elected again, he will fix that right away.

If he thinks he can get away with it, he would not allow anymore presidential elections.

He tried that, it did not catch on very well, only an hours long attempt at the Capital. During that attempt he kept one foot out of it, to see if it had a chance of sparking enough for him to be willing to take the risk of fully joining in. He remained silent for hours to see if it would snowball before calling on them to go home and wait.

When it became clear that the insurrection was not big enough to be successful he abandoned it and those who he called to try and spark it. The same thing happened to Hitler the first time he tried an insurrection, except he was actually incarcerated for a time.

Trump currently has no color of authority to order the military to move in on his side. He also was not ready to lose the election so he had not filled the military with people loyal to him over the USA, but Ill bet big money if he is elected again, he will fix that right away.

If he thinks he can get away with it, he would not allow anymore presidential elections.

^^ This is why everyone thinks you're an idiot.

^^ This is why everyone thinks you're an idiot.

I do not care if anyone thinks I am an idiot. And I suspect you are incorrect about everyone thinking that, but who cares. I can discuss politics here much more intelligently than you can.

I do not care if anyone thinks I am an idiot. And I suspect you are incorrect about everyone thinking that, but who cares. I can discuss politics here much more intelligently than you can.

Not when you spew insanity like you just did.

I prefer to heed the warning of leftist loon Liz Cheney while there’s still time.

The US could become a dictatorship if Trump is re-elected, Cheney warned. "I think it’s a very real threat ... frankly it’s painful for me as someone who has spent her whole life in Republican politics to watch the extent to which Donald Trump has determined that the only thing that matters is him."

Asked what would happen if Trump tried to overturn the election again with Johnson as House speaker, Cheney said it's "too dangerous to even contemplate" because they all had a "practice run" in 2020 and 2021.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ver-leave-office-elected-president-rcna127889

All leftist lunacy.

Liz is doing what everyone who votes should do. She is voting for Democrats, because, in her words, the GOP can't be saved. She is correct in that assertion. She isn't voting third party, or not voting. She know the ONLY thing that matters in this election is getting rid of Trump and his enablers.

I don't think you're an idiot. Even though you're a lawyer.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Liz is doing what everyone who votes should do. She is voting for Democrats, because, in her words, the GOP can't be saved. She is correct in that assertion. She isn't voting third party, or not voting. She know the ONLY thing that matters in this election is getting rid of Trump and his enablers.

so you have no vision and only run on hate.

this is how you know you have a spiritual issue.

:truestory:

This message is hidden because Blazed Pascal is on your ignore list.

I DO think you are an idiot. Even though you are not a lawyer. Or a doctor. Or a teacher.

How does your McDonalds pay?

Your idiot leftist friend said he wants to violently overthrow the government. Plus you imbeciles clearly think he has the power to initiate insurrections, so AGAIN why would someone with so much power who wants control as much as you morons claim trump does, not have already seized control of the government?

he was president.

he could have just done it.

bearing false witness is one of the big ten sins, you fucking liars.

so why do you love hell?

Back