How Obama's Decision Hurt the CIA

About 100 days- some honeymoon. He's done exactly what I wanted him to do though, gone Left as hard and fast as he can. As a result he's pissed off a lot of great Americans and the next election cycle won't be kind to his party. Hopefully the GOP will wake up as well and we'll get some true conservatives in office: real men who don't give a damn if some terrorist is uncomfortable and understand that once they break the laws of nations they lose their rights to be treated as soldiers.

Maybe it will take another terrorist attack on our soil. Maybe it will take a nuke. If a few thousand Americans have to die for us to wake up and smell the coffee then so be it.

Nah! They'll just create a controversey to keep everyone hyped-up. The release of these enhanced interrogation memos are a perfect example. Obama seeming like he just has his hands tied and all...After the election, if they retain power, the controversey will disapear and on to the next election cycle and the new controversey.

Nah! They'll just create a controversey to keep everyone hyped-up. The release of these enhanced interrogation memos are a perfect example. Obama seeming like he just has his hands tied and all...After the election, if they retain power, the controversey will disapear and on to the next election cycle and the new controversey.
If that's true and an election doesn't cure this disease then it will take an attack on our soil to do so.

Back on topic,
The striqght of this is Bush's decision to support torture hurt the CIA, Obama just exposed it under court order.

this is just like a kid that does something wrong and then blames the one who tells the truth in court about it for getting him in trouble.

Back on topic,
The striqght of this is Bush's decision to support torture hurt the CIA, Obama just exposed it under court order.

this is just like a kid that does something wrong and then blames the one who tells the truth in court about it for getting him in trouble.
God help Obama if the next GOP president chooses the same political tactic.

Obama's groveling combined with his dismantling/confounding of our intelligence agencies that is becoming more and more likely.
A disturbing bit of irony here is that the places were attacks are most likely to occur are also havens for Democrats, such as NY, Boston, LA, and New Orleans. Two birds with one stone, perhaps?

Back on topic,

Well, now the whole board knows what kind of enhanced interrogation techniques work on you :REMOVAL Of REP POINTS: and then you start screaming like a girl :)

Well, now the whole board knows what kind of enhanced interrogation techniques work on you :REMOVAL Of REP POINTS: and then you start screaming like a girl :)

I bring up a valid point and you do a personal attack.
And I am not even neg repping you.

I just came back with another valid point. And you come back with nothing again.

You really really did get your feelings hurt over your rep points...LOL!

What you need to do is get a troll to own and have them earn you rep points at triple the rate like my pet troll Demwit does for me!

Last edited:
You really really did get your feelings hurt over your rep points...LOL!

What you need to do is get a troll to own and have them earn you rep points at triple the rate like my pet troll Demwit does for me!

You are Demwit?

You mispelled it, should have 2 i's in it.

Back