How should society deal with child predators?

How should society deal with child predators?

• Prison for life

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Prison term, depending upon the offence

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Put them to death quickly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parade them through the streets and publicly kill them

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
since there is no known cure for sexual orientation towards children, prison for life or prison term depending on the offense

also, it should vary depending on the age of the minor

who knows, maybe a cure will be found someday

Don't allows yourselves to be slaves of this idiotic democracy.

Workers of the world unite!We have nothing to lose but or chains!

since there is no known cure for sexual orientation towards children, prison for life or prison term depending on the offense

Don't allows yourselves to be slaves of this idiotic democracy.

Workers of the world unite!We have nothing to lose but or chains!

a11

if you are referring to the us of a, we are a democratic republic, not a democracy

Here's what should be done:

1: Nail their pecker to the floor of an old wooden shack.
2: Give them a dull, rusty knife.
3: Set the shack on fire.

From there it is their own choice.

Here's what should be done:

1: Nail their pecker to the floor of an old wooden shack.
2: Give them a dull, rusty knife.
3: Set the shack on fire.

From there it is their own choice.

gl

the problem is that would not stop them from preying on minors

besides, either choice is an inadequate punishment

I think it is not an easy answer. It depends on the circumstances. If some 22-year-old is arrested for molesting a 16-year-old, who willingly participated, I don't think that person should be executed. He should still be charged and convicted, because this is a crime, but execution is a bit extreme in that case.

If it is someone who has no previous offenses and there is only circumstantial evidence to convict him, he should not be given the death penalty, there is too much of a possibility that he may actually be innocent of the crime. I would be okay with a life sentence in this case.

However, if it is a case like the one in Florida, where that meth-head scumbag kidnapped the little girl across the street and raped her for two days while his drug-addict friends sat in the other room of the trailer, and then confessed to it, I think he should be executed in the same manner as the little girl was, and swiftly. AND I think his friends who sat by silently while it happened, should also be sent to prison for a very long time.

gl

the problem is that would not stop them from preying on minors

besides, either choice is an inadequate punishment

I think it is not an easy answer. It depends on the circumstances. If some 22-year-old is arrested for molesting a 16-year-old, who willingly participated, I don't think that person should be executed. He should still be charged and convicted, because this is a crime, but execution is a bit extreme in that case.

If it is someone who has no previous offenses and there is only circumstantial evidence to convict him, he should not be given the death penalty, there is too much of a possibility that he may actually be innocent of the crime. I would be okay with a life sentence in this case.

However, if it is a case like the one in Florida, where that meth-head scumbag kidnapped the little girl across the street and raped her for two days while his drug-addict friends sat in the other room of the trailer, and then confessed to it, I think he should be executed in the same manner as the little girl was, and swiftly. AND I think his friends who sat by silently while it happened, should also be sent to prison for a very long time.

dx

i understand your position and earlier in my life shared it

but killing is to lenient a punishment

i am opposed to the death penalty save as an act of mercy because it is too lenient a punishment

confinement for life is a much greater punishment - besides, do you know what convicts do to child rapists...

dx

i understand your position and earlier in my life shared it

but killing is to lenient a punishment

i am opposed to the death penalty save as an act of mercy because it is too lenient a punishment

confinement for life is a much greater punishment - besides, do you know what convicts do to child rapists...

I believe in ridding society of heinous and evil individuals. I don't care if it's not the worst punishment, I don't care if it costs more to do, I don't care if it violates some religious belief in sanctity of life. I think we have a moral obligation as human beings to police our own and eliminate these people from our midst.

That said, I am an advocate of the death penalty in only the most extreme and obvious cases. If there is any doubt whatsoever, or if there are tenuous circumstances, I do not favor the death penalty for this crime. I think I have a fairly 'moderate' opinion on this, compared to those who want to nail peckers to the floor and shit. I can be more rational and understand there are always individual differences in all cases, and I think it depends on the circumstances, as to what is a just punishment.

Getting to live out the rest of your life, regardless of whether it is in a prison, is not more adequate punishment than death. And I'll tell you what happens to child rapists, they have the prison place them in solitary confinement if their safety is threatened, and they enjoy the many liberal-provided amenities our tax dollars pay for, that's what.

I believe in ridding society of heinous and evil individuals. I don't care if it's not the worst punishment, I don't care if it costs more to do, I don't care if it violates some religious belief in sanctity of life. I think we have a moral obligation as human beings to police our own and eliminate these people from our midst.

That said, I am an advocate of the death penalty in only the most extreme and obvious cases. If there is any doubt whatsoever, or if there are tenuous circumstances, I do not favor the death penalty for this crime. I think I have a fairly 'moderate' opinion on this, compared to those who want to nail peckers to the floor and shit. I can be more rational and understand there are always individual differences in all cases, and I think it depends on the circumstances, as to what is a just punishment.

Getting to live out the rest of your life, regardless of whether it is in a prison, is not more adequate punishment than death. And I'll tell you what happens to child rapists, they have the prison place them in solitary confinement if their safety is threatened, and they enjoy the many liberal-provided amenities our tax dollars pay for, that's what.

you obviously have never been in solitary confinement - and they do not get all the amenities

while i believe in staying within the constitution and rule of law, if it was one of my kids or family members...i would do everything i could to apprehend the sociopath before the law does and invoke my own punishment - you are correct, humans can become very atavistic under certain circumstances

you obviously have never been in solitary confinement - and they do not get all the amenities

while i believe in staying within the constitution and rule of law, if it was one of my kids or family members...i would do everything i could to apprehend the sociopath before the law does and invoke my own punishment - you are correct, humans can become very atavistic under certain circumstances

Well, you certainly wouldn't be within the Constitution or rule of law to deny them a fair trial and justice. As for solitary, I've never been there, and neither have you, but I have watched A&E where they take you inside the prison and let you see what it's like. Granted, it's not great, but you certainly wouldn't be getting ass-raped by other inmates, as your previous post indicated. And they do get amenities, so many hours a day of exercise, etc. The prisons in America are a joke, we have watered down criminal punishment to the point of being ridiculous in some cases.

Well, you certainly wouldn't be within the Constitution or rule of law to deny them a fair trial and justice. As for solitary, I've never been there, and neither have you, but I have watched A&E where they take you inside the prison and let you see what it's like. Granted, it's not great, but you certainly wouldn't be getting ass-raped by other inmates, as your previous post indicated. And they do get amenities, so many hours a day of exercise, etc. The prisons in America are a joke, we have watered down criminal punishment to the point of being ridiculous in some cases.

you are incorrect

i have been in prison (only weekends but it sucks) you are correct that i have never been in solitary - it would drive me crazier than i all ready am

Why can't we just through them into the pit?

pit.jpg

They should parade them through the streets and publically kill them. This includes of course, preemptive war-supporters, who are child-murderers. Execute them.

There would be political opposition to a "cure" for a sexual proclivity. Just an FYI.

There would be political opposition to a "cure" for a sexual proclivity. Just an FYI.

Not from me, depending on the proclivity. If acting on the proclivity harmed children I would be all for a "cure"!

Now I would be opposed to a cure for say, big toe obsession.

Back