How To Make Sense Of The Michael Dunn Verdict

signalmankenneth

Verified User
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/02/15/3286451/make-sense-dunn-verdict/

nra-gunshine.jpg

Since there was no gun found, I think the guy should be tried for murder 1. The prosecutir is being reported to be the same head that lost against Zimmerman. So, like Zimmerman, I think the whole thing smells.

Since there was no gun found, I think the guy should be tried for murder 1. The prosecutir is being reported to be the same head that lost against Zimmerman. So, like Zimmerman, I think the whole thing smells.

Your advice is noted.

Too stupid to spell check? Gee.

Naahh. If I'm writing a short note, I can sometimes miss something. Most of the time however when I'm engaging truly intelligent people with more substantive material and citing primary source documents or web sources, I take slightly longer because I don't want to leave the reply window open while a gather my material. I can tell however that those types of repsonses won't be necessary for you as I see people who pick on little tiny things to not be very bright and really have no intellgent things to say as it is.

So; thanks for noticing.

Naahh. If I'm writing a short note, I can sometimes miss something. Most of the time however when I'm engaging truly intelligent people with more substantive material and citing primary source documents or web sources, I take slightly longer because I don't want to leave the reply window open while a gather my material. I can tell however that those types of repsonses won't be necessary for you as I see people who pick on little tiny things to not be very bright and really have no intellgent things to say as it is.

So; thanks for noticing.

FYI you are talking to the board troll. You are obviously free to speak with whomever you would like but just wanted to pass that info on.

Before I can answer: what FEELINGS are you having abut my comment?

I'm hate to disappoint you; but I have made the choice of NOT playing the liberal game of having to answer a liberal question, when I've asked one and have no answer.

I'm hate to disappoint you; but I have made the choice of NOT playing the liberal game of having to answer a liberal question, when I've asked one and have no answer.

Sorry, but I have no liberal game. I'm sensing that you're FEELING resentment right off the bat. My FEELINGS don't enter into politics or buisiness.

This guy Dunn, from what evidence has shown, fired on an unarmed teen and killed him. I'm not sure that self defense was proven in this case and I'm having a bit of trouble seeing why he was not charged with murder 1. I don't know why the prosecutor thought that such a charge wouldn't stick based on known evidence of no other gun.

Just seems untidy somehow.

Sorry, but I have no liberal game. I'm sensing that you're FEELING resentment right off the bat. My FEELINGS don't enter into politics or buisiness.

This guy Dunn, from what evidence has shown, fired on an unarmed teen and killed him. I'm not sure that self defense was proven in this case and I'm having a bit of trouble seeing why he was not charged with murder 1. I don't know why the prosecutor thought that such a charge wouldn't stick based on known evidence of no other gun.

Why would I be feeling resentment over your inability to understand what "premeditation" means? :dunno:

Maybe you would be better able to see why he wasn't charged with murder 1, if you would educate yourself first.

He was charged with first-degree murder.

Why would I be feeling resentment over your inability to understand what "premeditation" means? :dunno:

Maybe you would be better able to see why he wasn't charged with murder 1, if you would educate yourself first.

Well, Dunn was indeed charged with murder 1, so that is my mistake. The jury however mistrialed on that charge and the DA says she's going to try him again.

Back