How To Make Sense Of The Michael Dunn Verdict

the only thing I think we can make sense of is that the race pimps wanted their narrative no matter what. Doesn't matter the guy is going to jail for the rest of his fucking life. LOL. I mean jesus christ what the fuck is it that will sedate these charlatans.

What happened is he probably shouldn't have been charged with murder 1. If he was charged with straight up murder 2 they would have gotten the conviction easily. Him being mistried on that count doesn't mean that black people can't get a fair shake, it means that the jury couldn't decide between 2 charges that both would have called him a murderer regardless. The jury also explicity asked if the other charges would still stand, so the jury was probably like "ok we can't decide on 1 and 2, but with these multiple attempted murder convictions, we are sending the guy up the creek anyway. Lets go home"

Second degree murder is automatically included as is manslaughter on a first degree murder charge in Florida.

If you are guilty of first the you are guilty of second and then some. There would have been no reason for the jury to comeback with a mistrial if some felt he was guilty of first and others second. They would have been deadlocked on first and unanimous on second.

Btw, premeditated killing, according to Florida jury instructions, means killing after deciding to do so. It does not require that you lie in wait or have some well devised plan.

Since there was no gun found, I think the guy should be tried for murder 1. The prosecutir is being reported to be the same head that lost against Zimmerman. So, like Zimmerman, I think the whole thing smells.

um... he was already tried... and found guilty.

Do you even know what the definitions of "in cold blood" or "premeditated" are; or are you just firmly nailing your foot to the floor and ignoring logic?

Planned with malicious or cruel intent.

That must have applied somewhere to the case or he would not have been charged with murder 1. My opinion is that he should have been convicted of it because he assailed the car with the stereo. Had he just remained in his car pissed off, or moved, or even went into the store to find his fiance', none of it would have happened. I really don't think politics is involved. What I think is that tis is another example (not to get off track) of how CCW is not such a good idea. No gun, no crime. I am not advocating gun control: I am advocating that there are people, as in this case, who perhaps should not have CCW.

I think that Dunn should be retried under murder 1 as this is the best thing that happen to remind those hot tempered people with guns. I sort of view it like getting tough on drunk driving; right vs privilege, there is a choice to make in both instances.

Most CCW holders are law-abiding citizens. In fact they are a much higher percentage of law-abiders than the population at large.

Second degree murder is automatically included as is manslaughter on a first degree murder charge in Florida.

If you are guilty of first the you are guilty of second and then some. There would have been no reason for the jury to comeback with a mistrial if some felt he was guilty of first and others second. They would have been deadlocked on first and unanimous on second.

Btw, premeditated killing, according to Florida jury instructions, means killing after deciding to do so. It does not require that you lie in wait or have some well devised plan.

Care to show some thing of substance, regarding your assertion of the jury instructions on premeditated?

Planned with malicious or cruel intent.

That must have applied somewhere to the case or he would not have been charged with murder 1. My opinion is that he should have been convicted of it because he assailed the car with the stereo. Had he just remained in his car pissed off, or moved, or even went into the store to find his fiance', none of it would have happened. I really don't think politics is involved. What I think is that tis is another example (not to get off track) of how CCW is not such a good idea. No gun, no crime. I am not advocating gun control: I am advocating that there are people, as in this case, who perhaps should not have CCW.

I think that Dunn should be retried under murder 1 as this is the best thing that happen to remind those hot tempered people with guns. I sort of view it like getting tough on drunk driving; right vs privilege, there is a choice to make in both instances.

Then show where it was PLANNED.
And you never did give a definition of premeditated.

Most CCW holders are law-abiding citizens. In fact they are a much higher percentage of law-abiders than the population at large.

Sure hope you don't count yourself amongst the law-abiding.

You have openly admitted to posters here that you routinely cheat on your taxes.

And so once again begins another journey.

We all get to watch USF derail another debate thread with his petty word games.

He's going to continue demanding others define word after word while ignoring questions put to him.

I encluded both defintions in one sentence . . . Secondly; I have to show anything about it: the DA obviously thought it was planned with cruelty or a muder 1 charge would not have gone to trial. I think Dunn did it in cold blood and with prejudice based on his pejorative comments about thug music.

Dunn was overcharged on the Murder I charge. He should have not been charged with premeditation.

Clearly however, someone or several of the jurors believed that with regards to the kid who died, there was enough question if it was self defence, but with regards to shooting into the vehicle as it was leaving the parking lot, they all agreed it was clearly not self defense.

True, in Florida, you come home and see your wife in bed with another man, you say, "Im going to kill you" then go get your gun, that is first degree murder. If simply jump on him and kill the man, without thinking about it, just in a fit or rage, that's murder two.

I encluded both defintions in one sentence . . . Secondly; I have to show anything about it: the DA obviously thought it was planned with cruelty or a muder 1 charge would not have gone to trial. I think Dunn did it in cold blood and with prejudice based on his pejorative comments about thug music.

And there we have it.
You have nothing to support what you THINK, you had nothing to support what you THINK, and you will probably never have anything to support what you THINK.
But then, you weren't really thinking and what you really meant, was FEEL. :palm:

At ease - you're dismissed.

Usf is a stupid troll. The law defines a premeditated killing as simply having decided to kill.

You can find the standard jury instructions linked here.

http://www.arnoldlawfirmllc.com/CM/Custom/FirstDegreeMurder.asp

In you desire to make yourself appear correct, you cherry picked out the part you hoped would help; but failed to include the part of:
"perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being."

And then, there was this little inclusion:
Defenses to First Degree Murder include misidentification, self defense, cause of death, alibi, excuse, neglect , justification, or the crime was committed in the heat of passion and therefore is only a Second Degree Murder.

Your tears of stupidity, quench my thirst of knowledge. :D

Back