How To Make Sense Of The Michael Dunn Verdict

No liberal poutrage for Willie, who shot an unarmed 15 year old girl last weekend and did not call the police...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-charged-teen-death-shot-scare-22569998

No liberal poutrage for another teen shot to death in "self-defense"...

http://rochester.twcnews.com/content/news/490556/roderick-scott-claims-self-defense-in-teen-s-shooting/

"... you posted tons of poutrage when white men shot Black teens, and I've seen none from you when Black men shot a white teen boy and a Black teen girl."

^^I was responding to this comment about color. Reading is fundamental.
That doesn't explain why you think color is an issue at all. Your racism is showing...

That doesn't explain why you think color is an issue at all. Your racism is showing...

Her hypocrisy has been exposed.

Never let a liberal mention George Zimmerman or Michael Dunn again without smearing Willie and Roderick in their faces.

I have everything to support my opinion: the fact that Dunn was charged with murder 1 starts that off. The fact there was no threat to Dunn’s life and limb is another. Dunn acted out of rage and fired 10 rounds (12 round clip?) into the SUV, moreover he fired into a fleeing vehicle; that’s three. Four, his comments about “thug music” and “thug culture” clearly demonstrates his prejudice. No gun was found in the SUV; that’s five. So right off the bat, the state of Florida supports my thinking.

KKSF, about 12:30 played jail tapes of Dunn talking with his fiance’ where in Dunn said “They have me in a private room”, (like he’s at a Holiday Inn) and “at least I don’t have to be in with those animals”. Now, the jury of course convicted him on 2 lesser charges and at the age of 47, Dunn won’t be getting out; if he lives long enough. I guarantee you that the general population knows all at about him by now, and all the shit he’s said. He a classic right –wing CCW guy who knew he could say what he wanted because he had a gun . . . His thinking stung him right in the ass. I don’t know if the murder 1 mistrial will go forward, but as I’ve said, I think it should. So in the end, it was Dunn who let his feelings get in the way of his judgment and now he’s screwed. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

"..Dunn acted out of rage..."
Thanks for proving that your assertion of "cold blooded" has now been refuted.

Now do you want to destroy your own argument, regarding "premeditation"??

By the way; wasn't Zimmerman charged with murder 1, by the same Prosecutor?

WHOA - WHOA - WHOA - FEELINGS.

"..Dunn acted out of rage..." Thanks for proving that your assertion of "cold blooded" has now been refuted. Now do you want to destroy your own argument, regarding "premeditation"?? By the way; wasn't Zimmerman charged with murder 1, by the same Prosecutor? WHOA - WHOA - WHOA - FEELINGS.

They don't seem to "care" about dead teens when a Black man pulls the trigger, do they?

What racism? Link up, hypocrite.

In the meantime, where are your posts demanding justice for the teen victims of Willie and Roderick? :dunno:

Post 74, hypocrite. Y O U brought up color in response to my comment in 73 that focused solely on gun violence: "Why do you think I'm not outraged by gun violence no matter who is the shooter?"

And if you think I respond well to demands to do something, think again. I don't jump to obey anybody, and especially not someone who's rude to me for no reason.

Post 74, hypocrite. Y O U brought up color in response to my comment in 73 that focused solely on gun violence: "Why do you think I'm not outraged by gun violence no matter who is the shooter?" And if you think I respond well to demands to do something, think again. I don't jump to obey anybody, and especially not someone who's rude to me for no reason.

Bringing up skin color is racist, hypocrite? Then I guess all the liberal poutrage posts about the evil white men shooting the poor Black kids are racist? :rofl2:

You think being exposed as a hypocrite is "rude".

Tough.

Link it, or slink it.

Nothing racist here at all. Just BM pointing out the usual racism and hypocrisy of The Left.

You're up to your eyeballs in compost and it's clear neither your nor BM have any idea how to elicit responses on a topic you're interested in.

Hint: it's not by insulting those you want to comment.

You're up to your eyeballs in compost and it's clear neither your nor BM have any idea how to elicit responses on a topic you're interested in. Hint: it's not by insulting those you want to comment.

Nice try. You evasion is noted.

Where are your posts demanding justice for Willie and Roderick's dead teen victims?

Where are the threads demanding they be convicted of murder?

You're up to your eyeballs in compost and it's clear neither your nor BM have any idea how to elicit responses on a topic you're interested in.

Hint: it's not by insulting those you want to comment.
Suddenly you're having a hissy fit because your racism was exposed. Nice diversion attempt, but it's crystal clear what you're trying to do. :rofl2:

Bringing up skin color is racist, hypocrite? Then I guess all the liberal poutrage posts about the evil white men shooting the poor Black kids are racist? :rofl2:

You think being exposed as a hypocrite is "rude".

Tough.

Link it, or slink it.

No, hypocrite, how about Y O U bringing up any post of mine that talks about color in the Dunn shooting.

Link it or slink it.

Back