How To Make Sense Of The Michael Dunn Verdict

Well, Dunn was indeed charged with murder 1, so that is my mistake. The jury however mistrialed on that charge and the DA says she's going to try him again.

And I think he's spinning his wheels, for a political reason; because how do you think he's going to be able to prove premeditation?

the only thing I think we can make sense of is that the race pimps wanted their narrative no matter what. Doesn't matter the guy is going to jail for the rest of his fucking life. LOL. I mean jesus christ what the fuck is it that will sedate these charlatans.

What happened is he probably shouldn't have been charged with murder 1. If he was charged with straight up murder 2 they would have gotten the conviction easily. Him being mistried on that count doesn't mean that black people can't get a fair shake, it means that the jury couldn't decide between 2 charges that both would have called him a murderer regardless. The jury also explicity asked if the other charges would still stand, so the jury was probably like "ok we can't decide on 1 and 2, but with these multiple attempted murder convictions, we are sending the guy up the creek anyway. Lets go home"

the only thing I think we can make sense of is that the race pimps wanted their narrative no matter what. Doesn't matter the guy is going to jail for the rest of his fucking life. LOL. I mean jesus christ what the fuck is it that will sedate these charlatans.

What happened is he probably shouldn't have been charged with murder 1. If he was charged with straight up murder 2 they would have gotten the conviction easily. Him being mistried on that count doesn't mean that black people can't get a fair shake, it means that the jury couldn't decide between 2 charges that both would have called him a murderer regardless. The jury also explicity asked if the other charges would still stand, so the jury was probably like "ok we can't decide on 1 and 2, but with these multiple attempted murder convictions, we are sending the guy up the creek anyway. Lets go home"

The liberal crowd isn't going to be happy, until Zimmerman is convicted of something and incarcerated.
No matter who commits a crime and is convicted, they'll never be satisfied.

I'm beginning to have my doubts about this Prosecutor; because he seems to be making some really bad calls on charges.

And I think he's spinning his wheels, for a political reason; because how do you think he's going to be able to prove premeditation?

I don't know. I am very cautious about political prosecutions because of the obvious magnifying glass. Murder 1 has been prosecuted successfully for - generations because two guys got into a beef. So premeditation does not mean plotting to kill in that respect: it means cold blood. I think that if they retry on cold blood, they'll get him.

And yeah Zimmerman blah blah blah . . . (politics)

But maybe they'll say cold blood is murder.

I dunno

I don't know. I am very cautious about political prosecutions because of the obvious magnifying glass. Murder 1 has been prosecuted successfully for - generations because two guys got into a beef. So premeditation does not mean plotting to kill in that respect: it means cold blood. I think that if they retry on cold blood, they'll get him.

And yeah Zimmerman blah blah blah . . . (politics)

But maybe they'll say cold blood is murder.

I dunno

And since there was an argument, what information are you using to substantiate "in cold blood" and "premeditated"?

And since there was an argument, what information are you using to substantiate "in cold blood" and "premeditated"?

Dunn made an emotional decision: "thug rap"? "Thug music"? Dunn associated the teen with thuggery: he acted out of prejudice rather than defense.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/02/15/3286451/make-sense-dunn-verdict/

nra-gunshine.jpg

Any white person who goes to Florida is crazy!

Any Black person who goes to Florida is suicidal!

Dunn made an emotional decision: "thug rap"? "Thug music"? Dunn associated the teen with thuggery: he acted out of prejudice rather than defense.

Pay no attention to this idiot; it has already been determined that his IQ might be as high as 21!

So you're not only careless with spelling.

So, (cough) I've been informed that you are the board Troll. How are you going to prove that charge wrong.

hmmmm

Perhaps some reply that is not drooled off the lip? Something that says " my bwain is wooking. I can pell my nayme!!"

Or - shall we begin the gnore ritual this early on.

Your choice

and before any responds on this line, read what I said fucking closely. thank you.

This case is nothing more than another trial, and it in itself doesn't mean that black people can or can't get a "fair shake" whatever that means; but in the context of the larger criminal justice system, statistics show that black people with the exact same record as a white person is more likely to be charged with an infraction if stopped and they are more likely to be charged with a more serious infraction than a white person under similar circumstances, if they are arrested they are more likely to remain in jail, at their preliminary hearing they are more likely to face a higher bail and less likely to be bailed out. They do much worse in plea bargains and they are generally given longer sentences when they plead guilty or when they are convicted. This is widely substantiated and largely unknown and if known unrecognized. Not only that but the Supreme Court has built up case law from the rejection of a series of cases trying to use these statistically charged claims as a defense and now such statistics are basically bared from any appeal. This is all articulately and carefully documented and argued in Michelle Alexander's groundbreaking book: The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness. No one should be talking about this subject who hasn't read this book, and if you haven't read it, and you haven't grind, then you don't know what you are talking about and your opinion isn't worth shit on this subject.

You still have not explained what information is available that would support "in cold blood" and "premeditated".

You still have not explained what information is available that would support "in cold blood" and "premeditated".

I have given you the best information I have: he was charged, he shot at an unarmed teen. So perhaps you can explain why he did not shoot in cold blood. Perhaps you can direct my attention to the gun the kid "had". Perhaps you can direct my attention to the obvious threat of life and limb that caused Dunn to shoot in self defense.

Show me what I don't know.

I have given you the best information I have: he was charged, he shot at an unarmed teen. So perhaps you can explain why he did not shoot in cold blood. Perhaps you can direct my attention to the gun the kid "had". Perhaps you can direct my attention to the obvious threat of life and limb that caused Dunn to shoot in self defense.

Show me what I don't know.

Do you even know what the definitions of "in cold blood" or "premeditated" are; or are you just firmly nailing your foot to the floor and ignoring logic?

The fat white NRA nut will die in jail!

He needed to be convicted of murder and he wasn't! He was simply convicted of shooting three bullets after the SUV drive away. This case sends a terrible message to anyone who wants to shoot a black teenager. All you have to do is say you saw a weapon, no one even has to have a weapon but if you think you saw one that is enough! The NRA and ALEC have these laws everywhere now! But white people in Florida seem to have been the most prolific in pursuing the loophole!

He needed to be convicted of murder and he wasn't! He was simply convicted of shooting three bullets after the SUV drive away. This case sends a terrible message to anyone who wants to shoot a black teenager. All you have to do is say you saw a weapon, no one even has to have a weapon but if you think you saw one that is enough! The NRA and ALEC have these laws everywhere now! But white people in Florida seem to have been the most prolific in pursuing the loophole!

like most morons, you aren't placing the blame on the correct entity. come back when you can have a more appropriate perspective.

Florida is klan heaven with mullettes.

Back