How to make sure slaves stay slaves.

Extinction isn't good for anybody. I spoke of part of the reason in my thread, "Immigration-Invasion. Kill or be killed?" And that isn't even taking global warming into account. You should read it.

increased warm and Co2 generally promotes life....what are you talking about?

Nope. It is nothing more than a doctrine of your WACKY religion of science and math denial.

What you have just told me is that you are scientifically illiterate and that you have others doing your thinking for you. The Church of Climate is a total brainwashing institution like Scientology. The congregation is comprised of gullible, uneducated individuals who don't know enough to call boooolsch't and thus believe absolutely every stupid thing they are told to believe, including that the religion is "thettled thienth" and that "all the thmart people believe in the faith."

Of course, you are wholly entitled your your own beliefs, no matter how stupid they are, ... and I see that you are availing yourself of that option.

I suppose that's why around 98% of scientists say that it is a reality. Even the Pentagon views it as a threat. You could also learn something by watching the documentary, "Greedy Lying Bastards." In it they show the CEO of EXXON admitting to shareholders that it is a reality. If anybody would have a reason to deny it, he would. But he didn't. They can afford to pay other fools to do that. How much do they pay you.

Nope. It is nothing more than a doctrine of your WACKY religion of science and math denial.

What you have just told me is that you are scientifically illiterate and that you have others doing your thinking for you. The Church of Climate is a total brainwashing institution like Scientology. The congregation is comprised of gullible, uneducated individuals who don't know enough to call boooolsch't and thus believe absolutely every stupid thing they are told to believe, including that the religion is "thettled thienth" and that "all the thmart people believe in the faith."

Of course, you are wholly entitled your your own beliefs, no matter how stupid they are, ... and I see that you are availing yourself of that option.

I just started a thread called, "Kiss your ass goodbye." Feel free to leave a denial comment there. Seeing how that is all you are probably capable of. (Unless you get paid to be that way)

So you were basically George Costanza. woke up one day realizing what a loser you are, so decided the opposite is the ticket?

Case in point: Global Warming ... or Greenhouse Effect ... or Climate Change. One has to be gullible and scientifically illiterate to fall for any of those.

More illiterate if you believe that it is a result of racism. Which is something we've actually heard some of those folks actually state with straight faces and everything.

Sounds a lot like what the geocentrists said about Galileo

Back