How To Picket Tropic Thunder

Ahh, I got it, you're just hating on Ferrell because he's a Trojan.

Had I known he was a trojan I never would have watched any of the movies he was in other than old school. I would have known ahead of time how bad he would suck.

What was that piece of shit movie he was in where he played an over the top idiot race car driver? What was the piece of shit movie where he played an over the top idiot basketball player? what about the one where he played an over the top idiot soccer coach? Or perhaps the one where he played an over the top 40 year old idiot that still lived with his parents?

Though I must admit... knowing now that he is a trojan makes the last one much more realistic.

This movie sounds painful. I think I'll avoid it even if there is interest created by pickets. I really couldn't care any less.

Had I known he was a trojan I never would have watched any of the movies he was in other than old school. I would have known ahead of time how bad he would suck.

What was that piece of shit movie he was in where he played an over the top idiot race car driver? What was the piece of shit movie where he played an over the top idiot basketball player? what about the one where he played an over the top idiot soccer coach? Or perhaps the one where he played an over the top 40 year old idiot that still lived with his parents?

Though I must admit... knowing now that he is a trojan makes the last one much more realistic.

Talladega Nights was hilarious. The one when he was a soccer coach wasn't good. The recent basketball one wasn't good. Step Brothers is hilarious.

Just out of my own curiosity, who likes Woody Allen movies? I have a theory that you either love Woody Allen movies or you hate them. I would assume from Cawacko’s apparently juvenile tastes, that he hates them.

Talladega Nights was hilarious. The one when he was a soccer coach wasn't good. The recent basketball one wasn't good. Step Brothers is hilarious.

Like I said, you probably like the last one because it hits so close to home for a USC grad that you are able to relate well with his character.

Just out of my own curiosity, who likes Woody Allen movies? I have a theory that you either love Woody Allen movies or you hate them. I would assume from Cawacko’s apparently juvenile tastes, that he hates them.

I used to, but after he started sleeping with his adopted daughter I have boycotted his movies

and he sang......

OMFG.... I feel so sorry for you. To have to endure not only his stupidity but also his off key "I think this makes me 'funny" singing too?? Poor lass. Make your boytoy give you a nice hour long massage to make up for making you watch it.

Yep. You should go back and rent some of his old classics, like Manhattan Murder Mystery. God they are so funny but in a really sharp way.

Then you might want to send her some cliff notes on the movie... explain the humor to her... after all she is just a Jersey girl...

Then you might want to send her some cliff notes on the movie... explain the humor to her... after all she is just a Jersey girl...

I have to say, you're on a roll lately that was funny and a good pwnership.
Skewering acknowledged.

btw - if you keep this up you may be leaving the realm of retards and vote for Obama.

Yep. You should go back and rent some of his old classics, like Manhattan Murder Mystery. God they are so funny but in a really sharp way.

all right. when my blockbuster list gets down I'll ask you for some good rentals.

I've never watched a Woody Allen movie.

I have to say, you're on a roll lately that was funny and a good pwnership.
Skewering acknowledged.

btw - if you keep this up you may be leaving the realm of retards and vote for Obama.

every blind squirrel finds a nut

really?

Maybe I'll check it out.

I have a confession:

I don't know that I'm ready to give up the word retard. That was my pet name for republicans. This is going to be tough.
Comedian Ralphie May has a a routine where he talks about the word retarded. He talks about them being the happiest people in the world. He says that we all need new cars and new houses to be happy, all a retard needs is a scooby doo lunchbox. And if that has a thermos with chocolate milk they hit the lottery. If someone is offended by the word retard, they probably aren't retarded.

Back