How To Picket Tropic Thunder

Comedian Ralphie May has a a routine where he talks about the word retarded. He talks about them being the happiest people in the world. He says that we all need new cars and new houses to be happy, all a retard needs is a scooby doo lunchbox. And if that has a thermos with chocolate milk they hit the lottery. If someone is offended by the word retard, they probably aren't retarded.

lol - I love Raphie May!

Comedian Ralphie May has a a routine where he talks about the word retarded. He talks about them being the happiest people in the world. He says that we all need new cars and new houses to be happy, all a retard needs is a scooby doo lunchbox. And if that has a thermos with chocolate milk they hit the lottery. If someone is offended by the word retard, they probably aren't retarded.
Even reading it is funny.

I have not seen it. Nor will I. Will Farrel plays the same part in every movie. An over the top idiot. That is the kind of stupidity I am referring to. It is typically only 'appreciated' by other morons.
Will Farrel SUCKS. Nothing he has ever done is funny. The ONLY commedian less funny than Farrel is Dane Cook. I could not sit through more than 15 minutes of Ricky Booby. That movie sucks so bad I can't even remember the title of it. Step Brothers is the same from what I have seen. Comedies are hard for anyone to get right. I HATE the Austin Powers franchise. Only saw the first one and was MAD as a mo fo that I sat through all of it.

Hmmmm....not sure where I am in this. I like both Will Farrell and Woody Allen, and from everything I have read about Tropic Thunder, I think I'll find it hilarious.

When it comes to movies, I'm pretty easy.

Just out of my own curiosity, who likes Woody Allen movies? I have a theory that you either love Woody Allen movies or you hate them. I would assume from Cawacko’s apparently juvenile tastes, that he hates them.

I love some of his movies.

I got kinda sick of them after awhile because he never seemed to grow.

Hmmmm....not sure where I am in this. I like both Will Farrell and Woody Allen, and from everything I have read about Tropic Thunder, I think I'll find it hilarious.

When it comes to movies, I'm pretty easy.

My ex was like that. He loved Woody Allen, but there was no movie so stupid that he didn’t find it funny. I don’t know if anyone remembers that movie with the guy from The Mummy films, about a family who thought a nuke had gone off in the 50’s so they went underground, and then came back up in the present. He laughed at that movie so hard and so often, that it was embarrassing! Because it totally was not that funny. But it used to make me laugh when he laughed anyway. It’s kinda cute.

My ex was like that. He loved Woody Allen, but there was no movie so stupid that he didn’t find it funny. I don’t know if anyone remembers that movie with the guy from The Mummy films, about a family who thought a nuke had gone off in the 50’s so they went underground, and then came back up in the present. He laughed at that movie so hard and so often, that it was embarrassing! Because it totally was not that funny. But it used to make me laugh when he laughed anyway. It’s kinda cute.

I went to Cirque du Soleil last weekend and during hte show that had this mime come out as filler for the performance. Not very at all. Well, during the break since we were in the company box, this woman was having drinks and desert at our bar stool and she went on and on about how hysterical the mime was an how her stomach hurt she was laughing so hard. Different folks different strokes. I was literally annoyed with it after 2 minutes.

Blast from the Past!

Yeah that movie was not actually all that funny.

Back