Howard Dean plays the race card

Why do you act like there is literally no difference between saying something is the white party and saying it is that black? Why do you deny the emotions that you know fully well are there exist or are legitimate? It's conservative denialism all over again. It's absolutely delusional.

Last edited:
Why do you act like there is literally no difference between saying something is the white party and saying it is that black?

The only difference I can see is that it's not a PC crime to make white jokes. Care to explain it there, smartypants?

Why do you deny the emotions that you know fully well are there exist or are legitimate? It's conservative denialism all over again. It's absolutely delusional.

You can't even form coherent thoughts. WTF are you even talking about?

More blacks are in the dem party so it's cool to call it the black party, right? Because there is no other rational explanation for calling the republican party white than the majority of its memebers being white.

That's unless you have some other retarded explanation. Give it a crack waterdork.

I SUPPORTED HILLARY CLINTON IN THE PRIMARIES. OBAMA IS BASICALLY CAVEN. HILLARY HAS A POINT THAT THE OBAMA CAMPAGIN IS WORRIED!

Why do you act like there is literally no difference between saying something is the white party and saying it is that black?

The only difference I can see is that it's not a PC crime to make white jokes. Care to explain it there, smartypants?

There are meanings behind what we say that are pervasive in our language, like it or not.

BTW, what kind of adult uses a care bear for an avatar? You really are a dork. No wonder you spend so much time on the internet

after listening to the clip, i wonder if he had any idea of what he was going to say

how about - the dem party is friendlier to people of color and women than the rep party

although, i think that the rep party is friendlier to stay at home moms than the dems

ps women are not a minority even if they are treated like one

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/153493.html

What a dumbass. Way to lose votes, Mr. chairman.

Can you imagine if the tables were turned and it was a GOP idiot calling the democrats the black party? Insane. How can Dean say shit like this? i thought he was smarter than .... YEEEEAAAARRRRRGGGHGHHHHH!!!!!

Coming from the asshole who had no minorities in his cabinet as governor of Vermont. I also recall that endearing generalization he made about hotel staff. Anyone else remember that one?

Most Democrats aren't racist, but most racists are Democrats. Of that I am convinced.

So, you guys are literally saying that "The Democratic party is the black party", said by the chairman of the RNC, would carry all the same figurative and emotional connotations of "The Republican party is the white party"?

That's delusional.

So, you guys are literally saying that "The Democratic party is the black party", said by the chairman of the RNC, would carry all the same figurative and emotional connotations of "The Republican party is the white party"?

That's delusional.
You keep tossing around a word, but you haven't the skill or intellect to explain yourself, obviously, So, I'll have to assume you're just fucking stupid and have no clue what you're even saying. Calling the republican party white has connotations of white racism, and as such, is trollery at it's best. The implication is that racists flock to the republican party. But as we saw in the south, there are plenty of racists in the democrat party.

Last edited:
You keep tossing around a word, but you haven't the skill or intellect to explain yourself, obviously, So, I'll have to assume you're just fucking stupid and have no clue what you're even saying. Calling the republican party white has connotations of white racism, and as such, is trollery at it's best. The implication is that racists flock to the republican party. But as we saw in the south, there are plenty of racists in the democrat party.

There is no such thing as "white racism" in America. That's been a call the racists have yelled since 1864. In order for racists to feel legitimate they have to believe they're being victimized. Just like all these Christians that constantly walk around my college with shirts that harass atheists and bemoan how Christians are discriminated against so, whenever 99% of people attending are evangelical Christians. It's a serious minority complex.

There is no such thing as "white racism" in America.

So there are no whites who are racists? God you're fucking idiot. One can't even hold a conversation with you because you're so dense. How the hell can someone be this fucking stupid?

yes i have to agree with tinman over hear.

thats prolly one of the most stupidest things of yours i've ever read.

what stupidity.

Funny how the race baiters stay away from this subject and the only person who has anything to say about it is an idiot who claims white racism doesn't exist. What a pathetic little twerp too. The dude can't even come up with coherent insults

Back