Howard Dean plays the race card

I don't get how people who champion civil rights and push for racial harmony stand by when the chairman of their party takes cheap shots at entire groups based on their skin color

He wasnt insulting white people he was insulting the republican party.

Its not.

But being the party that cant bring along all Americans is an insult.

In what way? The democrat party gets about half the votes also. Is it fair to say they don't bring the entire population as well? It's a really silly argument Desh. It's obvious the remark was intended to connote racism. You're being dishonest. Enjoy your lies.

to say a white guy was trying to insult white people instead of insulting the R party is completely hair brained stir.

I remember some time ago in California, Tom Bradley, a black man ran for governor of California twice in 1982 and 1986, and lost both times to a white Republican. His losing is now referred to as the "Bradley Effect". Democrats when at the booth could not pull the trigger to nominate a black man. In a liberal state as California, please tell me what happened to the democrats?

I am sure Obama's camp is very worried that this will happen to him.

to say a white guy was trying to insult white people instead of insulting the R party is completely hair brained stir.

What? you moron, it's that he insulted the repub party by USING RACE. Do you get it? It's fucking racist because it involves a disticntion that is based on race.

What? you moron, it's that he insulted the repub party by USING RACE. Do you get it? It's fucking racist because it involves a disticntion that is based on race.
Waaaaaa! Dean is pointing out that the republican party is a party of very limited view points is racist. Waaaaa He said we were the white party. What he should have said is the republican party is the party of tired ass old white ideas. But who knows maybe the Republican party can take us back to what we once were; An Arctic Wasteland covered by ice.

Waaaaaa! Dean is pointing out that the republican party is a party of very limited view points is racist. Waaaaa He said we were the white party. What he should have said is the republican party is the party of tired ass old white ideas. But who knows maybe the Republican party can take us back to what we once were; An Arctic Wasteland covered by ice.

Well there we go. It's gone from "he did nothing wrong" to "ohhh boo hooo you've been wronged"

The whole point is that Howard Dean is a high ranking politician in the democrat party... a party that claims to be inclusive. His behavior and the lack of caring among those in the party over it shows how hypocritical they all are.

Fucking hypocrites

remember you said it infered that being white was an insult?

No I didn't. I asked how it was an insult after you, or another poster, explained that it wasn't an insult to white people, but it was an insult to republicans. I asked why being white would be anb insult.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

Back