Huffington Post Writer Stabbed Ex-Lover 220 Times With Screwdriver

RockX

Banned
Police: Huffington Post Writer Stabbed Ex-Lover 220 Times With Screwdriver

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Huffington Post writer stabbed her former lover more than 200 times with a screwdriver and then tried to conceal the slaying, PalmBeachPost.com reported.

After committing the gruesome crime, Carol Anne Berger, an election correspondent for the Huffington Post, reported her former flame missing, then fatally shot herself a day later, police told the Web site.

Lt. Gary Chapman said Jessica Kalish, 56, a software executive, was found in the backseat of her BMW on Oct. 23, the Web site reported.

Kalish had been stabbed with a Phillips-head screwdriver 220 times, he said, with wounds concentrated in the back of her head, back, arms and face. A blow to Kalish's neck likely killed her, Chapman told the Web site.

Burger and Kalish recently had hired an attorney to sell their house and split the revenue. Kalish had met another woman and spent hours absorbed in cyber-dates with her new companion, PalmBeachPost.com reported.

"We are all very lucky to have Carol Anne be part of the Off the Bus family," a Huffington Post statement read, referring to the Web site's special election section. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of Carol Anne Berger and Jessica Kalish."
http://tinyurl.com/5qyqgj

:lolup:

Those violent liberal lesbo's just don't know how to break up peacefully.

Last edited:

A Huffington Post writer stabbed her former lover more than 200 times with a screwdriver and then tried to conceal the slaying, PalmBeachPost.com reported.

After committing the gruesome crime, Carol Anne Berger, an election correspondent for the Huffington Post, reported her former flame missing, then fatally shot herself a day later, police told the Web site.

Lt. Gary Chapman said Jessica Kalish, 56, a software executive, was found in the backseat of her BMW on Oct. 23, the Web site reported.

Kalish had been stabbed with a Phillips-head screwdriver 220 times, he said, with wounds concentrated in the back of her head, back, arms and face. A blow to Kalish's neck likely killed her, Chapman told the Web site.

Burger and Kalish recently had hired an attorney to sell their house and split the revenue. Kalish had met another woman and spent hours absorbed in cyber-dates with her new companion, PalmBeachPost.com reported.

"We are all very lucky to have Carol Anne be part of the Off the Bus family," a Huffington Post statement read, referring to the Web site's special election section. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of Carol Anne Berger and Jessica Kalish."

Wow you are one sick fuck to find this story amusing. Are you actually involved in a relationship with someone or are you single and still living in your dead mother's basement?

Webbway, you are a sick little jerk, you know that? If you think this isolated incident says anything about lesbians you are delusional.

For every incident like this I could find dozens where straight white men killed their wives or girlfriends instead of letting them leave.

well, at least she wasn't killed with a gun, that would have been hypocritical of a huffington post employee, although she did take her own life with a gun, but as they say....'a gun in the home is more likely to kill a family member..etc.'.

Is anyone really that surprised?

A woman attempts a little home improvement work, putting up a shelf or, perhaps, changing a plug and what is the result?

DEATH

Women, know your limits.

Is anyone really that surprised?

A woman attempts a little home improvement work, putting up a shelf or, perhaps, changing a plug and what is the result?

DEATH

Women, know your limits.
I think we must license the screwdrivers and require background investigations and a long waiting period. This will keep those people from trying to "improve" things in such a reckless manner.

I think we must license the screwdrivers and require background investigations and a long waiting period. This will keep those people from trying to "improve" things in such a reckless manner.

That's a decision for the American people.

Here in the UK, as you may be aware, we banned all pointy objects in 2001. I am happy to say that apart from some isolated pokings in the London area, most people are happy with the situation.

However, we do seem to be plagued with gangs of teenagers armed to the teeth with a mind-blowing variety of spoons, which, let me tell you, they are not afraid to use at the first available opportunity.

That's a decision for the American people.

Here in the UK, as you may be aware, we banned all pointy objects in 2001. I am happy to say that apart from some isolated pokings in the London area, most people are happy with the situation.

However, we do seem to be plagued with gangs of teenagers armed to the teeth with a mind-blowing variety of spoons, which, let me tell you, they are not afraid to use at the first available opportunity.

I blame the parents. When you let children have unrestricted access to the silverware drawer, you have to expect some bad shit to happen.

You mean you know how to do it right? :eek2:

Its not difficult. I have personally recorded 4 or 5 cuts or punctures with screwdrivers on various job sites in the last year or so.

The difference being that they were accidental slips and people stabbed themselves. It doesn't make a good news story.

I doubt it took 220 times to kill the person. Stabbing somebody that many times means it was a personal crime and they were very, very, very angry.

I doubt it took 220 times to kill the person. Stabbing somebody that many times means it was a personal crime and they were very, very, very angry.

One should also take into account this was a lesbian and thus somebody not used to handling tools.

Back