Huffington Post Writer Stabbed Ex-Lover 220 Times With Screwdriver

But necrophelia ? The Dark side of Damo comes out.
Everybody has a dark side. I certainly wasn't suggesting it happened here, just that I believe that people would cheerfully go there, and without you attempting to chastise them.

I really do think that most people have shown restraint. Only one person seemed to even be happy it happened or even talking about it.

Well, the difference is she wrote for the neo-lib Huffington post.

Believe me, if some dude who was on Fox News did this, you wouldn't only cheerfully be talking it up, but many of you neo-libs would heartily question whether necrophilia was involved afterward and what orifice they used wondering if it were artificial or natural...

I think that restraint has been shown, and just for the record...

The BRIT started it!

:p

You know, I truly am tired of hearing Liberals and Conservatives "you (liberal or conservative)s would be all up in arms if this were (list liberal or conservative figure here)!" every single time something like this happens. Yes, it is actually a psychological fact that on a political website people like to crack jokes about how some nutjob is representative of an entire ideology. You should apply for a Psych PHD, having figured this out.

You know, I truly am tired of hearing Liberals and Conservatives "you (liberal or conservative)s would be all up in arms if this were (list liberal or conservative figure here)!" every single time something like this happens. Yes, it is actually a psychological fact that on a political website people like to crack jokes about how some nutjob is representative of an entire ideology. You should apply for a Psych PHD, having figured this out.
Just as those who are saying it are tired of hearing how "shocked" someone of the other party says something...

This is the best you can do?

It's like the long version of "Why can't we all just get along?"

Not, it is not. I'm calling you an idiot. I don't want to get along with you, or conservatives. I just think that everyone trying to invent hypocrisy at every possible moment gets annoying.
Yes. It does. And that is what the post was meant to answer. And it was the reason I used the word "like". It is equally as inane to say it as it is to say, "Why can't we all just get along?" Hence it is "like" that statement.

Truly, people on the left are acting like they are about ready to lose rather than win an election. Crying over the simplest criticism of their candidate. Getting upset over the silliest things. Come on! Celebrate! You guys have it coming.

Then pretending they have some insight that makes everybody else look like a tool... well, it just makes them all look like tools...

Yes. It does. And that is what the post was meant to answer. And it was the reason I used the word "like". It is equally as inane to say it as it is to say, "Why can't we all just get along?"

No. It is not.

This is like me presenting you with a horse and you telling me it's clearly a bilogni sandwich. It doesn't even make sense.

No. It is not.

This is like me presenting you with a horse and you telling me it's clearly a bilogni sandwich. It doesn't even make sense.
Jeebus! Keep arguing this inanity. Pretend you have some insight that makes you magically 'wise'.

It is equally inane to say one as it is the other, hence they are comparable thus my use of "like".

Truly, people on the left are acting like they are about ready to lose rather than win an election. Crying over the simplest criticism of their candidate. Getting upset over the silliest things. Come on! Celebrate! You guys have it coming. There is no need to be such a dillweed.

This pretending they have some insight that makes everybody else look like a tool... well, it just makes them all look like tools...

Believe me, if some dude who was on Fox News did this, you wouldn't only cheerfully be talking it up, but many of you neo-libs would heartily question whether necrophilia was involved afterward and what orifice they used wondering if it were artificial or natural...

The BRIT started it!

:lmao:

That's WHAT this is about. Your wife left you after 10 years of an orgasmless love life and ran to the arms of another woman. Now you are pissed and find joy in the death of any lesbian. I am so sorry your life has been so unfulfilling, or was it hers that was? Oh well who really cares.

:lolup:

I find joy in the fact that we have two less liberals and two less votes for Obama, plus the fact she stabbed her GF 220 times, then blew her head off.

Not hardly, the wife is still with me after 17 years and very happy.:thup:

:lolup:

I find joy in the fact that we have two less liberals and two less votes for Obama, plus the fact she stabbed her GF 220 times, then blew her head off.

They probably voted by absentee ballot...

That being said...

To be frank, you should find no joy in a case such as this. The perpetrator was obviously quite disturbed and the victim did not deserve what happened, no one does.

The BRIT started it!

I don't like the sound of this "BRIT" fellow.

You seem to be attracting all sorts of warped individuals to your site in recent months, Damo.

I don't like the sound of this "BRIT" fellow.

You seem to be attracting all sorts of warped individuals to your site in recent months, Damo.

I was wondering if Damo could be more selective about who he lets in. But then I would probably be banned too.

Back