Huffington Post Writer Stabbed Ex-Lover 220 Times With Screwdriver

One should also take into account this was a lesbian and thus somebody not used to handling tools.
OMFG! That is funny for a brit. Usually you guys have dry humor and it is hard to understand you through all those bad teeth, but that was funny.

Ive been following this, these women lived just down the road...

How is it any different than when hetrosexual conservatives kill each other in a break up?

Wow you are one sick fuck to find this story amusing. Are you actually involved in a relationship with someone or are you single and still living in your dead mother's basement?

Boo Hoo :crybaby:

Come on, a liberal dyke that writes for the liberal Huffington Post and stabs her lesbian girlfriend 220 times with a screwdriver.

The rage & hostility of you liberals.

That is hilarious.

Webbway, you are a sick little jerk, you know that? If you think this isolated incident says anything about lesbians you are delusional.

For every incident like this I could find dozens where straight white men killed their wives or girlfriends instead of letting them leave.

LOL

You must have me confused with someone that gives a shit about lesbians.

LOL

You must have me confused with someone that gives a shit about lesbians.
That's WHAT this is about. Your wife left you after 10 years of an orgasmless love life and ran to the arms of another woman. Now you are pissed and find joy in the death of any lesbian. I am so sorry your life has been so unfulfilling, or was it hers that was? Oh well who really cares.

Ive been following this, these women lived just down the road...

How is it any different than when hetrosexual conservatives kill each other in a break up?
Well, the difference is she wrote for the neo-lib Huffington post.

Believe me, if some dude who was on Fox News did this, you wouldn't only cheerfully be talking it up, but many of you neo-libs would heartily question whether necrophilia was involved afterward and what orifice they used wondering if it were artificial or natural...

I think that restraint has been shown, and just for the record...

The BRIT started it!

:p

Yeah, But I've seen worse actually stated by people. Occasionally I fear my shock-factor has been short-circuited, but then I see something else said by somebody that does it again.

The reality is, I believe that the threads about "Toe-Tapper" got far worse and with more glee than this thread has or will display. What happened is awful, some people make a few jokes to distract their minds from what they see as terrible.

toetapper was a hoot of hypocracy. For himself and his homophobic "Christian" supporters

I thought that the brit only said something about them making better looking corpses ?

toetapper was a hoot of hypocracy. For himself and his homophobic "Christian" supporters

I thought that the brit only said something about them making better looking corpses ?
Nah, he started in with the tools and girls thing.

I was basically answering Jarod as to what was different about this one than others. The reality is if it were some guy from Foxnews or even redstateupdate.com there would be a frenzy of jokes about Rs... it would be even worse if it was somebody like Coulter it happened to.

Back